Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Assasin or Stormbringer details inside

Discussion on Assasin or Stormbringer details inside within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dawnglory Assasin or Stormbringer or Wizard details inside

DAWN GLORY ONLY

First of all, I'm not looking for any particular equipment. I'm more interested in with price/performance than paying astronomical price for end-game setup. Second, I rather buy sin, sb or wiz but I can buy other classes too. So just leave your offers here or on pm and if I'm interested in, I will contact you.

If you want to trade me;
  1. If you want to go first, I'm fine with it. Other than that we will use a middleman and split the cost.
  2. Always offer me in $ (USD) if you want money in exchange. Because EUR rate is going up and down so frequently in my currency.
  3. Orginal e-mail account which used to register Arc Games account should be included in the trade. (If you are trader with many reps, I'm sure we can sort something out)
  4. I can pay in USD/In-game Coins/Gold/Steam items (Dota 2, CSGO).
  5. I used to trade a lot in another trading site and done around 100~ trades worth more than $10k before. I almost know every scam method and I'm a really cautious trader. So please don't try to scam me which will end-up as waste of time for both of us.

If you want to discuss in person you can add my skype; mirrorforce11

(Make sure you added "mirrorforce11" not "mirrorforce11," or "mirrorforce11." or "mirrorforce11-". They are impersonators that tried to scam people using my name on other trading site.)
Old 06/28/2020, 17:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
scammer nice fake