Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Twillight-Temple RRR9 Assassin+12

Discussion on Twillight-Temple RRR9 Assassin+12 within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Twillight-Temple RRR9 Assassin+12

Ello, selling my Assassin, to raise money for my wedding.

The account, was bought from this site also, but hardly ever used it except Farming ADV FSP/Dailys

Account was bought for 385+50 Amazon Gift card(Wanted me to prove I was legit and was not Time wasting like rest of his offers/deposit)

Account is still in good Shape. Can even throw in the Emp Tome if the price is right. (Gonna keep the G16 Psy Neck, unless offer is really good. Clean G16 Cube Neck, no engrave)

Also, willing to use a Middle-Man if need be. But just don't expect me to pay the full fee of Middle-Man

Fee Free to Message me, with your best offer, Big/Small, Ideally something along the lines of 400 or close to 400 is what am hoping for, ideally in a Perfect-World

Message me here with your contact info Skype/Yahoo/Kink, or message me through email (Along with offer) If price is right, can meet you in game and talk
Email
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bm 2.jpg (30.5 KB, 22 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Assasin aps gear +7 Twillight temple 40USD
04/02/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
Hello all i want to get rid of my sin that i wont be needing since i use my archer the most.The Sin has R9 dagger +5 but the rest of the aps gear is +7 it currently has no helm but i can get one if you want it is Rb2 level 88 demon and has most skill demon apart from slipstream,wolf,raving and shadow it has 4 A cards and 0 coins but if you pay 50USD am more then willing to give you 145-150mil which will be enough to get you started this will be a great account for people who cant be asked to...
[Selling] R999 SEEKER-TWILLIGHT-TEMPLE
02/04/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 12 Replies
it's R999 +5 gear RB2. 20k Hp Full sage with All skills+Primal skills . Very low Spirit*Around 600-800*. Not so good Cards*Full set of A's 2 S cards*. With demon Barb*25k hp* full g16 and a Sin*APS gear+half g16* on the account SOLD Just so, We're clear. Selling a Seeker with r999 gear, Nothing Fancy what so ever. Willing to let you meet it ingame/Screenshare as Proof it's real. Leave skype info here or send me private massage.
[Selling] R999 SAGE SEEKER*TWILLIGHT TEMPLE
12/01/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 6 Replies
Leave your skype info in privite massage, I'll add you WTS MY R9R3 SEEKER MAX SKILLS Full r9r3 +10 PM ON SKYPE:nuemalovex Can Skype, Screenshare the Account R9r3 account No sure, how much it's worth so, send me privite massage I'll add u on skype, make offer:mofo:
[Selling] Pangu tome on Twillight Temple
11/19/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
Hi i would like to sell Pangu tome on TT server for 50 USD (I will not being going first so don't bother wasting your time) just leave me your skype and i will add you no time wasters please :) just looking for a clean deal.
[Selling] G16 Rb1 wizard Twillight temple 50USD
09/15/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
Going to keep it nice and short since i don't really have much to say about the account xD As the title says below i am selling my full g16 wizard for 50USD. I dont really need this alt anymore was only used for bh if you want more information regarding the wizard add me on skype and i will show it in game i can also get about 900mil with this account. Skype>>>>Maxmillie :handsdown: