Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap R9 Seeker TT server

Discussion on Cheap R9 Seeker TT server within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Cheap R9 Seeker TT server

full r9 3rd gear +6 952 spirit r8r weapon and alot of other stuff add me skype and make an offer i dont expect much for it oh and its lvl 103/101/103
Old 04/20/2016, 00:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Messaged you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sell>R93 Seeker with Cost Of Glory Weapon +12 for very cheap
12/13/2014 - Perfect World Trading - 3 Replies
I'd like to sell my full r93 seeker with Cost of Glory weapon +12...Harshland Server -Full Sage Skills -4 A cards, 2 S cards(soulprime, lifeprime) -max level primal passive -max blacksmith+tailor -also got full g16 nirvana my old gear -GEAR LINK Perfect World: Calculator (note: the stats shown in there are completely different from its actual stats, its only purpose is to show the gear and refine) pm me if interested, the reason I am selling my account is because I'm quiting the game,...
[Trading] 100 seeker on Dream to 100 seeker on Morai
03/18/2014 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
WTT 100 seeker on Dream (Sage). 90 tt gear, g15 weap. and some other stuff to 100 seeker on Morai. gear doesn't matter thanks
New Server Seeker
08/19/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
So the group of people in my current server (Blizzard) who some know as "The popular crew" (People who pay through the nose for the best gears), are running around bored and getting people banned. Telling the GM's and whatnot that the the people they don't like are botters and since GM's seem to listen to people who give them thousands of USD the little guy is once again getting trod on. Of course these people aren't botting, also they are screenshotting people swearing and getting them muted...
[WTS] 100 Seeker DW Server
08/09/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 3 Replies
I am selling a lvl100 Seeker on Perfect World International (Dreamweaver server). I took a screenshot in the beginning of January (I haven't used it since) of my character's current stats, bank, inventory, and skill list (all skills are level 10). http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff319/uafpics/ paranoideath%20PE%20pics/PEParanoiaInventoryStats3 .png To view a comprehensive page of my character's stats (with and without buffs) and equipped items, view this link: Perfect World:...