Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 2 RARE FLYERS! Lv 80 Seeker Zhenning Build + 4 Other Toons

Discussion on WTS 2 RARE FLYERS! Lv 80 Seeker Zhenning Build + 4 Other Toons within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 2 RARE FLYERS! Lv 80 Seeker Zhenning Build + 4 Other Toons

Server is Archosaur. Can provide pictures on request. The rare flyers are:

Darkflame for the Archer
Eldritch Darkmoth for the Seeker

The Seeker is the highest level and is built for zhenning. Fully kitted out with socketed armor and fully enchanted. The other toons are:

Archer Lv 63
Cleric Lv 63
Assassin Lv 34
Fresh Stormbringer

Lots of fashion in the account. Each character other than the fresh one has dyed clothing. The Archer and Seeker are the most kitted out for dungeon crawls/pvp over the others.

Not much gold to the account as I spent it to open packs for the Eldritch Darkmoth. But still lots of potential stuff for sale here. As I mentioned before I can supply pictures.
Old 07/31/2015, 20:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Server?
Old 08/01/2015, 05:22   #3

sylitx12 It's Archosaur
Old 08/03/2015, 22:05   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What's your skype?