Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB account on Morai

Discussion on WTB account on Morai within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB account on Morai

Title says it
Toon must be lvl 95+ on Morai server. Willing to buy also lvl 100 with no gear ( i wont buy rrr9 since its too expensive) Paying with real cash since i am myself not on morai server and cannot pay with ig coins.(If you are on archo server then its talkable)
If you are interested write here or pm and we can discuss.
Old 11/20/2014, 19:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

CHECK MY SEEKER BELOW YOU CAN ALWAYS BUY GOLD AND CONVERT IT TO MONEY AT THE AH MY SEEKER IS PERFECT FOR YOU.
FEMALE SEEKER 101/101/101/ FULL LUNAR SET (3 SOC ,+6 +7 REFS) ++10 WARSOUL SWORD +61 ATT LVLS ALSO ALL SAGE SKILLS PM ME FOR DETAILS
Old 11/21/2014, 10:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAKONEMA View Post
CHECK MY SEEKER BELOW YOU CAN ALWAYS BUY GOLD AND CONVERT IT TO MONEY AT THE AH MY SEEKER IS PERFECT FOR YOU.
FEMALE SEEKER 101/101/101/ FULL LUNAR SET (3 SOC ,+6 +7 REFS) ++10 WARSOUL SWORD +61 ATT LVLS ALSO ALL SAGE SKILLS PM ME FOR DETAILS
Hello, chek your pms pls
Old 11/23/2014, 15:50   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Heya, I've just noticed your reply on my post. Yep the sin is on Morai server, feel free to add me on skype: moraiplayer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS Dominance Tome Morai or the whole account
11/12/2014 - Perfect World Trading - 3 Replies
WTS my Dominance tome on morai or if you want you can buy the whole account am asking for 120GBP For the Dominance tome and for the whole thing 160GBP. if you want more info about the account or Dominance pm on skype Silverdoom12 Maydie am a trusted seller and scammes please stay away. All the images of the Bm should be there which i took today he is not rb because i dont play morai. Sanctury is much better :D photo link >>>>>>> WindomEpicStats.png Photo by ZelthE | Photobucket SKYPE is...
Barbarian account lvl 90+ Morai server
09/30/2014 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I am buying Barbarian account in Morai server. Account should be lvl 90+ I hope to get good offers!! My skype: g0uff1
[Buying] Morai Buff account(s)
06/29/2014 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, Im lookin for some buff chars, prefered lvl 90+ for sage/demon buffs Lemme know which chars u got and how much ur willin to sell those prefered ungeared ones.. ( which are most buff accounts ofc ) Need -> -=-=- Cleric Barbarian
WTS 1,5 bil on MORAI 0,16e/mil
06/05/2014 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
WTS 1,5 bil ..16euro / 100 mil SKYPE ID : dynofoot2 cheapest trader on Morai :D ....in 5 min u get your coins...u can check my previous trades on e pvp ...chears
Sin Morai
05/12/2014 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
Hey im selling assassin on the morai server (gear- Perfect World: Calculator ) on account there is also a veno with herc and phoenix msg me here for more info/interested