Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING LVL 100 BARB ON LOST CITY

Discussion on SELLING LVL 100 BARB ON LOST CITY within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation SELLING LVL 100 BARB ON LOST CITY

WANT TO SELL A LVL 100 BARBARIAN WITH GOOD ARMOR AND WEPON...

PRICE 400$ ... IS NEGOTIABLE...

LOST CITY SERVER (PVP) BEST PW SERVER ...

CONTACT ME IF INTERESTED AT :
OR
LEAVE ME A MESSAGE HERE...

NO SCAMS !!! THANK YOU ...
Old 09/26/2009, 14:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can't provide any SS? Doesn't seem very valid with just what you have posted here.

You should post SS of your barbs lvl/stats/gear/ and whatever else he might or may have of interest it's pretty easy to block out names and stuff if your worried about that or try using that as an excuse to not post some SS.
Old 09/26/2009, 19:06   #3

If your interested mail me and i will give you all the info you want ...
Old 09/28/2009, 13:54   #4

ok account is sold... so this topic can be closed... thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tadeing Barb lvl91 on DW server for coins on Lost city server
06/03/2010 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Demon Barb lvl91 Post offers in coins or pm This is the gear http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=b4f38019109ccfb7 might be diference in 1-3 vit points
S> 85 Archer Lost City PWI
10/04/2009 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
Really good gear, 2 mil in bank and 29 zen. PM for screenshots and further details. basic details of gear: +3 hh80 bow w/ dual flawless +4 aqua helm good armor Full bikini set with boots and gloves too. Gotta look hot while giving people free arrows in the face 4.2k hp unbuffed, but pure dex build. Great for pvp, and that's what I used it for. Rapes face, and the hp gives survivability vs venos max speed wings max speed mount + anniversary mount
WTT PW INT Lost City
08/23/2009 - Perfect World Trading - 6 Replies
hey all. im looking for stuff on lost city server. im new to the game so even small amounts are welcome =) im looking for gold / archer stuff or some item mall items what i can offer ? archlord stuff on gaiahon server : all kind of stones cash shop items lots of gold a lvl 44 berserk + lvl 35 mage account
Selling Perfect World International Lost City Lv92 Venomancer
04/11/2009 - Trading - 2 Replies
Selling Perfect world international account Lv92 almost 93 Venomancer on Lost City(PVP) Full HH90 Armors With Hercules(lv90) and Phoenix(lv80) Interested? or want more info?
74 barb pwi lost city server.
01/16/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
taking offer's i dont play or have time to play. hh70 all3* gear over 2mil sp not much gold. Vit build. tanker..Well known and liked easy to get in any of the top guild's...