Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

M - Seeker full g16 reborn #2 with Lost City/ Arch Account

Discussion on M - Seeker full g16 reborn #2 with Lost City/ Arch Account within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
M - Seeker full g16 reborn #2 with Lost City/ Arch Account

WTT a full g16 seeker account from harslands with someone from lost city server or arch server, if interested give level and gear of toon you want to trade.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS> FULL R9 3 RD CAST DEMON SEEKER LOST CITY
01/25/2014 - Perfect World Trading - 3 Replies
As the title says, i want to sell my 3rd cast seeker because i need money for university. It has all demons skill missing stalagstrike and parchedblade dance. I also have 83 event gold and 10 mill coins. Seeker is very good at PVP and PVE cause of they have alot of AOE. GEAR: -Armor FULL 3rd cast R9 all+10 with immac citrine weapon is +12 with 2x garnet gems. -G16 NV helm +10 shard immac citrine -G16 cube necklace m.def+10 -Tome Love up and down -Lunar robe+10 with 4x Primeval stone
[Selling] Wts or wtt my 101 seeker on lost city
08/26/2013 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
101 nv3rd/2nd cast seeker for sale or trade I'll take PayPal,in game coin, or character or item trades on lost city. Pm for more info I have email. Safecode. Secret answer I sold my other 4 accounts I had listed. Thanks for looking
[WTS][Lost City] 105 Seeker Full R9 3R
07/02/2013 - Perfect World Trading - 5 Replies
Perfect World: Calculator Also on the same account 104 bm (5.0) Im looking offers over PayPal. Inbox me if you're interested.
WTS Seeker R8 [Lost City]
11/03/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
Selling my seeker, rayan, sin (pwi, jd, fw) combo account. Anyway, my account has my lvl 101 seeker (PWI) on lost city. she's rank 8 but stripped (only has her bound gear) Perfect World: Calculator She has: rank 8 weap: +5 with 2 perfect garnets
SELLING 105 BARB + 103 SEEKER ACCOUNT ON LOST CITY
05/09/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 6 Replies
The barb its lvl 105 with full 2nd nv set +10 also full vitstones , all sage skills , the wep its 2nd nv hammers cast +12 with GOF on stats , as neck its warsong neck +10 , belt its warsong +10 The seeker have same armors like barb cuz of account stash stone and also 2nd nv dual swords as waepon with nice stats +20 attack lvls . I want to sell the account because i quitted game few months ago. I am waiting offers with real money on my email [email protected] or here . pls be seriously...