Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level 122 Vim doombog

Discussion on Level 122 Vim doombog within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Level 122 Vim doombog

Pro's

Affinity-Dagos (i think)
Server-Doombog
Esper-Deathwand
Mount-Blue Aohu
SkyBlade-Rorcharch wing (Expensive 100k+)
Items the worth something-130+ Serinity Jade (1k+ each)

Cons-
the account has no gear but lot of shiiit for you to sell to get end game gear

Price for it is $100 (really really cheap)

Skype-yhanyyyhan

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] HIGH LEVEL TOON - JADE DYNASTY-DOOMBOG SERVER
12/22/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
I am looking to buy a high level and possibly a toon with good gear refine '+' and accessories from doombog server. Interested may contact me through this id: [email protected] I want the account to be clean and clear and it should be a safe one too. Further details after a little conversations. tyty
[Buying] WTB JADE DYNASTY ACCOUNT - DOOMBOG SERVER
06/29/2013 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Hi i want a high level (ascended) jade dynasty toon on DOOMBOG server. Interested may contact me through my id: [email protected] Interested in buying two accounts. Send me a mail with details. tyvm
WTS Character in JD (DoomBog)
02/18/2013 - Perfect World Trading - 3 Replies
Want to Sell Asc Vim in Jade Dynasty Level 121 not fully geared but has good stuff in it like x137 Serinity Jade,Rorcharh Wing,DeathWand Esper And much more Pm me if your interested Thanks
Selling : JD - DoomBog Gold - cheap
06/14/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
as in the title, I have abit more gold than I need on Doom Bog server and I want to sell for usd .. the idea is a win/win situation: current prices for jaden on Doom Bog is 1.8k-2k per jaden at best .. which makes each 1 usd you spend = 1800-2000 G what I am offering is to sell you gold at lower cost that this .. the rate I find satisfying for me is 2500G:1 usd which is 25-38% more gold than usual way to buy jaden then re-sell. if you are interested reply here or send messages about howmuch...
WTS>>> Lvl 135 Asc Felkin Vim US-DoomBog
07/07/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I want to sell my Jade Dynasty Account, Description: 136 Felkin Vim Maxed out Bag and Stash space G18 Stonus Pet +9 Ascended weapon and Boots Missing Helm and Chest 7 Fashion Set Mounts: Fire fox