Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB ACCOUNT JD BILLOWS

Discussion on WTB ACCOUNT JD BILLOWS within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB ACCOUNT JD BILLOWS

WTB Jade Dynasty: Billows Server account.
MUST BE T5 ASC!!
ANY FACTION!(pref: vim, IM, rayan)

Looking to spend $100 so hit me up with what youve got!

NEED TO BUY ONE ASAP!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> JD Billows Server account
12/15/2012 - Trading - 5 Replies
3 account 3 asc and 2 account 2 pre asc 150 mage. Skysong Fuwa Lupin Dagos Vim Felkin also Mage dagos and mage fuwa.
WTB JD ACCOUNT BILLOWS
11/15/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 10 Replies
WTB account on billows HIGH LEVEL ASC VIM ONLY! OR JADEON!! Willing to spend $100 PM me please
WTS JD ACCOUNT BILLOWS
09/06/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Lvl 144 Dagos Modo +9 HG Weapon (lvl1 seal) lv. 135 +8HG Armor (lvl1 seal) lv. 135 3year anniv. stamp Ghost wing charm Decent affinity(max skill acc, crit strike) 3* Blessing of earth 3* Ring of Eloquence x2 asking for $100
WTB JD Account Rayan faction in Billows server
05/28/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
As title says WTB an ascended Rayan faction in billows server. Must be ascended at lvl150! I dont care which affinity and what level now please do PM me. Looking to spend around $150 to $250 let me know ASAP. I have money and I can pay right now.
WTS Jade Dynasty (Billows) Account 2 ascended chars
07/08/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
Selling account of popular characters on Jade Dynasty. I'm semi well known (Very well known on the forums 8k+ Posts) I'm tierd of the game, and wanting to sell my account. It has 2 ascended characters. A 123 Ascended Balo and a 132 Ascended Celan (On same account) Account also has multiple alts (All with their own CS fashions). The Celan character (Very well known) has a Hellfire Inferno pet. The rarest pet in the game. And it is G12 with very good defense. Great for grinding. The Celan has...