Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB billows T5 Asc Acc

Discussion on WTB billows T5 Asc Acc within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB billows T5 Asc Acc

Hey i'm buying a acc in billows 140+ t5 asc in The Billows server.
Please leave which faction and 140 +gears and ur email with which i can contact u

I'll buy any acc for $50 US Right away must t5 asc 140+ in billows.
Old 08/18/2012, 08:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi, you might wanna check out my post .
Thanks!
PM me if you want to contact me personally.
Old 08/18/2012, 08:49   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi you can check out my link its a world class account fully built to perfection:

or contact me in pm so we can talk privately

Thank you
Old 08/19/2012, 07:11   #4

Bump I'll buy any acc for $50 US Right away must t5 asc 140+ in billows.

Bummp

Bummp

buuuummmmmppp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB JD ACCOUNT BILLOWS
11/15/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 10 Replies
WTB account on billows HIGH LEVEL ASC VIM ONLY! OR JADEON!! Willing to spend $100 PM me please
S> 128 dagos forta (BILLOWS)
07/11/2012 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Wts my 128 dagos forta because i no longer play mmo's sum info ryuu mount sakara mount g12 lion pet +8/+7/+7/+2 135 hg set 2 year stamp scorpio essence pvp build and alot more email me at [email protected] if your interested NOT CHECHKING MSGS ON HERE also have 3 set of fashions and lil tiger mask..
WTB>Jade Dynasty The Billows Acc
05/14/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
hey i'm buy a Jade dynasty acc is must be Usa-east The billows server Add me [email protected] and we will discuss details.
Selling Ascended Modo (Billows)
06/05/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
tired of trying to grind it out as a modo and not getting any where fast? Why not get a Pure Pvp ascended modo with Old school Clothing mounts and Every thing Easy as clicking a button. Now a little about the modo its a lvl 90+ ascended modo Full Honor Gear, I has 3 Mounts and Almost every outfit thats come in to game. Old of the Oldest Modos on servers. He comes stacked with Gold and items. Also With it being one of the oldest Modos in Game Every Vet event you will get the best of the...
WTS>JD ASC RAYAN 128 BILLOWS
11/14/2010 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Details about the character: Ascended at 135, Rayan to Rayan. Current Level: 128 ascended. Affinity: Felkin. Has 120+8 Deity Weapon (HG). 120+8 Deity Armor (HG). It is on the billows server, so I will accept in game gold or jaden in the billows server as payment. I will also accept cash via paypal. Let me know if you're interested, leave replies in the thread or send me a private message thanks.