Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS> 101 R8 seeker and more! LC

Discussion on WTS> 101 R8 seeker and more! LC within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS> 101 R8 seeker and more! LC

WTS> Rank 8 Sage Seeker lost city server, 144dagos rayan doombog serv. + more

Selling my seeker, rayan, sin (pwi, jd, fw) combo account.

Anyway, my account has my lvl 101 seeker (PWI) on lost city.
she's rank 8 but stripped (only has her bound gear)

She has:
rank 8 weap: +5 with 2 perfect garnets
rank 8 top: +3 with 3 immac citrines
rank 8 legs: +3 with 4 immac citrines
lvl 95 pve boots (I have the whole new pve lvl 95 set in the bank, helm, top, pants, boots, wrists, weapon) 2flawless citrines
TT99gold wrists, +3 with 3 immac citrines
lvl 95 pve helm
Cape of elite leather (forgot refine and shards)
(no necklace)
rank 7 belt
rank 8 ring.
(no 2nd ring)
She also has 2 mounts, Crimson fox, and anni mount.
most of her skills are lvl 10 except a few. Has lvl 79 attack skill.

lvl 90 retired bm on raging tide server, **** gear, tt80gold fists.
lvl 60 barb harshlands server.

Also on this account, I have a lvl 144 ascended dagos rayan (doombog server, Jade Dynasty) with +9 HG weapon, +8 135skytouch boots, +4 135 skytouch chest,+8 135 hg chest, +1 135 skytouch helm, good grinder for a rayan, 500g per 5 hours, 33k hp without my shadow, way more buffed. He's Almost 145 ascended... he's at 85 or 95%...forgot which. (fun character to play)

Lvl 67 Edge assassin on Forsaken world, forgot the server. 6x pvp gear set, and part of the 7x Cook's set. Awesome dragonling pet too.

Make an offer and its urs ingame coins gold or anything! Email me at