Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Paladins Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paladins Expert Account Boosting Services

Discussion on Paladins Expert Account Boosting Services within the Paladins Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Paladins Expert Account Boosting Services

Hello everyone!
I m an experienced Paladins player and have been playing the game on a daily basis since the early beta stages on PC.
I mastered most of the available champions and I m offering the following boosts now:

10k gold = 7$
12 Champions to rank 4 to unlock competitive mode = 20$
Unlocking all loadout cards for 1 champion = 15$
Champion level 10 = 30$
Account level 30 = 70$

I will always provide constant updates about the progress made and all the work will be done 100% by hand,no cheats or bots will ever be used.
If you want more information about the boosting process,prices or want something specific that is not listed,feel free to add me on Skype () or send me a PM here
Old 12/16/2016, 19:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 14
any vouches?
Old 02/27/2017, 20:20   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 14/1/10
Maybe interested.

Tags
paladins boosting

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Paladins Utility - A Macro for Paladins: Champions of the Realms
05/27/2018 - Paladins - 25 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/jLryEkn.png Current Feature Auto F Auto Q Auto E Auto Jump Auto RMB (right mouse button) Auto LMB (left mouse button) Maximum 5 seconds Interval per loop
[Discuss] SearchImage function in Paladins - Paladins Aimbot
10/30/2016 - Paladins - 6 Replies
Hello, Ive written a SearchImage function in DotNet. It works perfectly when searching image in my desktop but when I tried to search http://i.epvpimg.com/VCYVb.png this image when Paladins is running. The SearchImage function will return 0. Paladins is Run through Borderless Window Mode @ 1280x720 Resolution. The idea is to create a Soft Aim bot for Paladins Online where I search for the enemy HP bar in my desktop screen and take a snapshot, compare it to my SearchImage function and...
[Selling] Pokemon GO Account Boosting Services + More
07/29/2016 - Pokemon Trading - 0 Replies
Trusted Pokemon Go Account Boosting Services by Gbot Please PM or Add to Skype for more information! Skype Name : Gbot4pogo All payments to be made through Paypal. -------------------------------------------------
Rapid Services - League of Legends Elo Boosting services
04/16/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/eLS92BF.jpg?1http://i.imgur.com /EgwXAtR.jpg?1 SERVERS CURRENTLY SUPPORTED: EUW, EUNE, TR, RUS TO ORDER: Use our site or click on the Skype image above, or add us on Skype manually: lolrapidservices You can also PM us on this profile.
[LOL]Account Boosting Services
04/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
We are selling our job to do different things about LoL. We provide a fast service and we are currently ACCEPTING orders. 1) Selling lvl 30 NO ELO accounts: We sell lvl 30 accounts without any ranked played, you can just try your luck with one of this accounts and just enjoy your free +50 elo if you are good with them. For example: You are stucked in elo hell and you dont want to spend much money on paying burst service, just ask for another new account, we'll give you one to rush...