Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 00:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nepal Map Bug - Leave Start Area with Tracer

Discussion on Nepal Map Bug - Leave Start Area with Tracer within the Overwatch forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
Nepal Map Bug - Leave Start Area with Tracer

Hello,
found this cool bug on the new Nepal Map

Have fun and enjoy!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Destiny: Bungie hilft Nepal durch Wohltätigkeitsaktion
05/03/2015 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/xwC3g.jpgNachdem Nepal vor einer Woche, am 25. April, von einem heftigen Erdbeben der Stärke 7,8 erschüttert wurde, waren viele Menschen zutiefst ergriffen. Hilfsorganisationen entsandten Soforthilfe und viele Spendenaufrufe wurden getätigt, um das teilweise zerstörte Land zu unterstützen, Opfer zu bergen und die über 11.000 Verletzen zu versorgen. Auch das Studio Bungie, bekannt für die Entwicklung des Spiel Destiny, schloss sich den Helfenden an, wenn auch nicht direkt...
Packet Tracer
06/05/2013 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies
Hello Guys, as many of you know, I sent in an application to be a mod for this section, but that's not what this thread is about, for more, please click link is signature. Someone suggested I create some tolls, and bots, etc., so I got home from school, and I was almost done my project I've been trying for about a week, but I needed some more packets, and I used my packet tracer etc etc. but it wouldn't trace anymore for some reason. I was thinking, someone please tell me a packet tracer...
LiveSilkroad 100 cap only ch free silk start 90 lvl pvp server New Area New Map
11/15/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 110 Replies
http://i49.tinypic.com/28r1p8p.png Wep Site Download Free silks, upon registration 4 New Towns All the latest avatars Battle Arena | CTF | Fortress War Custom Titles
[Request]NPC Tracer
07/04/2009 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies
Hello, I was wondering if its posible to write a "NPC Tracer" The idea of it is when you stand e.g. In Market and all the surounding npcs are listed in the program aswell with their dialogs,options and rewards (For e.g. Dialogs NPC:Wich Item do you want? Options Rewards option 1 - itemid: 123123123123 option 2 - teleport 123.123 ) well I think youv got the idea...
met dove tracer
10/30/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
can anyone tell me or give me the link where to find it http://img354.imageshack.us/my.php?image=u...ltim atum0tw.jpg