Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rich Battle.Net Account (EU) - Overwatch,WoW:WoD,D3:RoS

Discussion on Rich Battle.Net Account (EU) - Overwatch,WoW:WoD,D3:RoS within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Rich Battle.Net Account (EU) - Overwatch,WoW:WoD,D3:RoS

Hello everyone and welcome!
I am here today to present to you my Battle.net account (EU).
In it you will find:

1.Overwatch: Here we have lots and lots of unlocked skins, for example: Reinhardt’s Blackhardt and Lionhardt, Mei’s Yeti Hunter, Roadhog’s Toa, Islander and Mako, Junkrat’s Fool, Genji’s Bedouin and Young Genji, Hanzo’s Young Hanzo, Torbjorn’s Chopper, Deadlock and Blackbeard, Tracer’s Mach T and Ultraviolet, Reaper’s Nevermore, Plague Doctor and many more legendary skins along side with nice collection of emotes, highlight intros, strays and account avatars.
2.World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor: Here’s the link to my WoW Account: here you can find everyhitng that you need to know.
3.Star Craft II: Heart of the Swarm: There is not much to say about SC2 because I have never been a fan of this game. That’s why I never ranked up.
4.Diablo III: Reaper of Souls: In D3 you will see that I have every single class leveled up to 70 and geared enough to do 82+ Greater Rift. My nonseasonal Paragon level is 1096 currently and my seasonal paragon level is 783 currently. Right now I have two seasonal Demon Hunters.
Characters in total are (nonseasonal): 2x Barbarians, 2x Demon Hunters, 2x Monks, 2x Wizards, 2x Crusaders and 1x Witch Doctor plus 2x Seasonal Demon Hunters.
5.Heroes of the Storm: In HotS I have 38 heroes unlocked. Heroes like: Gul’than, Ilidan (10 rank), Sylvanas Windrunner (10 rank), The Butcher (11 rank), Zeratul (10 rank), Nova, Thrall, Rexxar, Azmodan, Chromie, Greymane, Xul and so on. I guarantee you that you won’t be disappointed of the rich selection of character that I have.
6.Hearthstone: Huge collection of cards plus all solo adventures exept the last one – One Night In Karazhan. I also have some of the paid heroes you can get in the game, like: Medivh, Magni Bronzebeard and of course Lady Liadrin.

So that’s everything I can say about my account.
The price is: 600 Euro. I exept payment only via PayPal.
I think the price is reasonable enough.
Keep in mind the rich content you will get.

Also I would like to add something. I know that everyone is
afraid of scammers but I asure you I am NOT a scammer, never been one. I can also guaratee you that wont try to reclaim my account at any point after I have received the payment, and that’s a promise!

If you are interested in my offer please do not hesitate to contact via Skype: Vendetta123123.

Thank you for your time! I hope I will hear from soon.