Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battle.net account for sale!

Discussion on Battle.net account for sale! within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Battle.net account for sale!

Hello peeps! Selling this account since i dont play any of these games anymore.

Content;

Overwatch; Origins Edition with multiple legendary skins. It's lv 21

WoW; 1 LV 90 and some other ****, does not have Legion. One of the characters have around 40k gold

Diablo 3 + RoS nothing special about this one, just bought it.

Warcraft III + Frozen Throne

Please come with offers! Lowballs will be ignored
If you have any questions please PM me =)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
45k+ battle of immortals account for sale
03/15/2014 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
Trade includes 3 accounts, 45+, 25k+ and 20k+ power, all with corresponding gears, items and pets on Gemini server. Pets includes high power zod skills zodiacs with 40k+ power and aboveX3 and one expensive vitality pet with common zod skill. Other feateres includes: 1. full oracle set on strongest char, equpment on +11 bonus for armor and +12 bonus for accessories 2. around 150m coins with 300 zen 3. all items and gems, total price up to 500m on current game prices 4. 10 pets, 500k-1b price...
Battle.net account for sale (Cheap)
02/11/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, i am selling my account with diablo 3. i got it actually from my cousin as a gift but i like runescape more. And my runescape membership has expired so i want to trade my account for runescape membership card :P Price can be talked about! I am new to the forum so i am willing to go first Add me on skype: bobby.g38
Battle of the Immortals account for sale
01/22/2013 - Trading - 10 Replies
DELETED
battle net account for sale with d3 and WOW
01/01/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
im selling my battle net account which holds a wow account with a level 85 low geared rouge named stealtth has expansions upto cata i also have a level 60barb link to equips - Stealtth - Community - Diablo III i can also sell the gears on the account contact me on skype alihan.unal its going cheap guys add me fast
Battle Of Immortals (Account For Sale)
12/14/2011 - Trading - 11 Replies
Slayer lvl 62. +7 lvl 45 slayer weapon, blessed, 3 diamond slots open and 2 regular slots open for stones.... Also have a Gen 2 Mutant Taurus with 3 AoE skills lv 50+ Looking for cash, Account has 4 diamond coins and 4 platinum coins left. Looking to get my money back and just quit this game altogether. Also if you play rakion i am looking to sell a very nice account. Pm Me. Or Email me [email protected]