Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battle.net Account Overwatch Origins Ed.

Discussion on Battle.net Account Overwatch Origins Ed. within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 34
Battle.net Account Overwatch Origins Ed.

Hi, nun, nach Rank 10 merk ich doch, dass mir das Spiel nicht so viel Spaß macht wie in der Beta. Der Account wurde nur für Overwatch erstellt, Tag lässt sich auch noch ändern.

Der Key wurde bei MMOGA gekauft und bei Bedarf kann ich auch die Mail mit dem Key-Scan weiterleiten.

Vorgestellt hab ich mir 30€.

Bei Fragen einfach PM. (Bitte keine Anfragen wie "für 15€ nehm ich den..." oder "tauscht du gegen cs:go skins?")

Old 07/20/2016, 16:43   #2

elite*gold: 34
upup
Old 07/20/2016, 17:19   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hallo ich würde dir 2 Minecraft Gift Codes an bieten die sind 30-40€ wert Interẹsse?
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling/trading Battle.net account with Overwatch origins edition
07/17/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys I'm selling battle.net account with only 1 game - Overwatch Origins edition. Price is 25 euros or an League of Legends account :) If you interested add me on skype - kostauskas12 (with pony photo) P.S I'm not going first unless you have good reputation. SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!
[Selling] [5$] How to get 12$/19$ discount for overwatch standard/origins from battle.net
07/14/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 1 Replies
First, i want to say that you will buy from battle.net with paypal/ credit card and it's legal \ :) / You'll get 12$ discount for standard edition and ~19$ for origins edition. T.o.S. You won't leak this shit. All sales are final. I will not give refunds. Payment options: BTC / PAYPAL / SKRILL If you pay with skrill pm me.
[Selling] Battle.net account (Overwatch™: Origins Edition and other games.)
07/08/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys. I have recently had the chance to get one battle.net account , with Overwatch™: Origins Edition , Diablo® III: Ultimate Evil Edition , and World of warcraft , all paid.( for WOW i bought one month subscription ). I also have bought a Heart of the Aspects , :mofo: Heart of the Aspects - Game Guide - World of Warcraft for thoes that don't know what a heart of the aspects is. The account is for sale , 15 euro , Skrill or Paypal. Pm me here and leave me ur skype. Middleman is...