Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Overwatch Origin Edition Accounts

Discussion on Overwatch Origin Edition Accounts within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Overwatch Origin Edition Accounts

$20 per account.

Selling Overwatch Origin Edition Accounts. I am the first owner of the accounts, and I will provide secret question so that you can change all the info.

Selling for: PayPal, Bitcoin, PaySafeCard, cs:go skins and other game accounts. I'm looking for gta 5 accounts on either steam or social club. I will take any other game account, offer me.

I don't go first. I've done alot of deals both here and on reddit. If you don't want to go first, you find a middleman that we both trust. Don't waste my time.

Thanks
Old 06/23/2016, 17:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You are registered since June 16, got 5 Posts and 0 Blackmarket. How you've done "alot of deals" here?
Old 06/23/2016, 18:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by qlimax__ View Post
You are registered since June 16, got 5 Posts and 0 Blackmarket. How you've done "alot of deals" here?
Perhaps alot was too much. But I'd say I've sold to about 10-15 people on here alone. If a mod requires proof, I could give most of the chat logs and skype names to them, altough I don't remember exactly which one's are from what forum.
Old 06/23/2016, 18:12   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

bought 3 accounts i go first was all good instant delivery nice guy and commicative
Old 06/23/2016, 20:41   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,190
Your thread will be closed until you send the receipts to . More information can be found in

Regards
C0kkie

#closed
Closed Thread