Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can anyone lend me a weekend account for the rest of the day?

Discussion on Can anyone lend me a weekend account for the rest of the day? within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Can anyone lend me a weekend account for the rest of the day?

I have the game already downloaded via the "prometheus" command trick yet I can't play it since I didn't get into the weekend beta. Would anyone be kind enough to lend me an account to play for a little bit before the weekend beta is over?
Old 04/17/2016, 17:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I sell my full Overwatch beta Account for 3 days
the price is 20 Euro

Dont scam me i dont give first

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lend my account for free to a duoQ booster
10/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, All on the title. The account is gold on EUW with ~20 champs and 2 classical runepages. Send me PM or post on this thread if you're interested.
Lend a GA1 Account
11/13/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 4 Replies
Hello^^ I Search anybody who can lend me his Darkorbit Account on GA1 for 3 to 4 days. I'll be ready to pay a little amount like 10 to 20€. Now to the ACC. This things the Acc should have (can be better) 10 drones (lvl16) 20 lf4 (lvl16) 10 havocs 15 bo2 (lvl16)
(NA) Have goldV and silverI account to lend to boosters.
06/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I currently have a goldV and a silverI account (both NA) sitting idle if any boosters would like to borrow them to duo with other players. I would pay for a boost myself but I just dont have the money or the time to raise the accounts myself. PM or skype pursu777
Selling League oF Lend lvl 30 Account NA server
12/17/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
-I have almost all champions -3 full run books (Ap Runes, Ad runes, Tank Runes) -Lvl 30 975 Wins ( Wins > Looses: +200) -Ufo Corki limited special closed beta edition -Some other skins Pm