Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Origin Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BF4 Premium And Titanfall cheap 14$

Discussion on BF4 Premium And Titanfall cheap 14$ within the Origin Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BF4 Premium And Titanfall cheap 14$

Hi i have an orgin account with Bf4 and titanfall BF4 has all DLCs. Cheap the reason this is so cheap is one the email on account is deleted meaning the gmail account got deleted and i dont remember the security question im sure you could call and change the email on the account i log in with the username and pass or email. Im asking only 13 bucks y that cheap is cuz i want another game on steam cs go and i dont have an pc that can play these games anymore so there useless to me. i will take payment via paypalp send me a msg if you have an question or want to buy my my account thanks for stopping by BF4 Stats Plus theres 9 gold battlebacks ready to be open i have all guns unlocked even the campaign guns and mostly everything unlocked and alot of nice cams

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Battlefield 4(premium),Battlefield3(premium),Titanfall+other cool games
04/03/2015 - Origin Trading - 1 Replies
Hello,i am selling my account for origin that contains following games : Battlefield 4(Premium),Battlefield 3(Premium),Titanfall(With all dlcs),Battlefield Bad Company 2 + other games (see pic below) Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 3 has high rank characters ,most of the weapons are unlocked. You will be able to have full access of the account,as password,email,secret answer can be changed. My skype is : geo_masters Add me if you have any questions,you can also call me so we can talk...
[Selling] Origin Account, BF4 Premium + BF3 Premium, Titanfall, PVZ GW ++
09/27/2014 - Origin Trading - 11 Replies
Hallo, ich verkaufe hier meinen Origin Account mit rund 10 Spielen. Battlefield 4 + Premium Battlefield 3 + Premium Titanfall Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare SWTOR mit diversen zusätzen und Freischaltungen Dead Space Peggle Sims 2 Ultimate Edition
[Selling] Account include BF3+BF4+BF4 Premium+Titanfall+Titanfall Season Pass
05/18/2014 - Origin Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys. I want to sell my Origin account that I don't use anymore. It includes: Battlefield 3 Battlefield 4 Battlefield 4 Premium Membership Titanfall Titanfall Season Pass
[Selling] Titanfall+Bf4~PREMIUM~ CHEAP! 25€!!
05/02/2014 - Origin Trading - 0 Replies
Topic regelt. Jeweils Lowrank nicht viel freigeschalten Details: Bf4~Premium Titanfall~Standard Hätte gerne 25-30€