Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Origin Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cheated by a user

Discussion on cheated by a user within the Origin Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
cheated by a user

I sold my account with fifa 15, to user Babylon.

I sent the login information I preferred to charge me to neteller and he said he would have preferred to receive the data of Account Origin before and that is an elite trader said he has 75 positive transactions

I sent my data but I have not received my money. I was correct, you're just a poor person.

if you Babylon. read this post I would like my money, be valid only 28 euro shame poor

do not trust of Babylon. is only a piece of ****
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
About the false ap or the cheated ap..
06/20/2013 - S4 League - 9 Replies
hi here in egypt we have alot of ap sellers.. they called it fake,false,cheated ap the normal ap 50k for 100$ i think they sell the 100k for 10$ 100$=750L.E they sell the 100k for 150L.E my question is what is the fake ap or how they get it? p.s the fake ap i can buy any thing from the shop with it i mean not cheat engin or anything like that:confused:
USER: HARRY POTTER CHEATED ME FOR 50 EURO!
05/27/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
i wanted to buy his pvp hero r12 account and he cheated me.. logged off after trade gave me false username and password and didnt give me security. 50 euro he scammed me for. i have screenshots and such stuff of the trade
Cheated DotA Allstars v6.60
06/12/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
-ma<space><space> (activates cheats) -gold # -lumber # -int # -agi # -str # -lvl # -xp # -hp # -mp #
de' jog cheated !
12/20/2005 - World of Warcraft - 27 Replies
Könne 'na äh mol ebb'is mache ? De' jog cheated, der soll des losse, ok ?