Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Origin Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Battlefield Heroes Account ® -7Heroes +2main lots of parmanent STUFF/BIG K/D!

Discussion on Selling Battlefield Heroes Account ® -7Heroes +2main lots of parmanent STUFF/BIG K/D! within the Origin Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Selling Battlefield Heroes Account ® -7Heroes +2main lots of parmanent STUFF/BIG K/D!

Hello everyone,
I want to sell my Battlefield Heroes Account, all info u can check in profile: je777je

- It has 7heroes, 2 of them is fully equiped with a lot of stuff all items are limited to forever, original e-mail.Selling because I don't playing bfh anymore 4-3years ago so I dont need that account anymore. K/D ratio is amazing with my main commando hero, u can check. More info in skype, e-mail, or here.
Accepting only Dota 2 Keys, PayPal(verified) or any other offers.
Offer me here, or in contacts below.
Old 09/15/2014, 19:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 144/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,375
Arrow Battlefield -> Origin Trading

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Heroes of Newerth Legacy Account with LOTS OF STUFF
07/10/2016 - Trading - 2 Replies
http://i58.tinypic.com/2wr0ow5.png http://i60.tinypic.com/2hcf5ev.png Owned Avatars: POG Forsaken Archer Gargoyle POG Fayde Road Rage Rampage POG Electrician
[Selling] Selling Battlefield Heroes Account ® -7Heroes +2main lots of parmanent STUFF/BIG K/D!
09/15/2014 - Origin Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, I want to sell my Battlefield Heroes Account, all info u can check in profile: je777je - It has 7heroes, 2 of them is fully equiped with a lot of stuff all items are limited to forever, original e-mail.Selling because I don't playing bfh anymore 4-3years ago so I dont need that account anymore. K/D ratio is amazing with my main commando hero, u can check. More info in skype, e-mail, or here. Accepting only Dota 2 Keys, PayPal(verified) or any other offers. Offer me here,...
[Selling] Selling EUW Account, s4 unranked, lots of stuff.
03/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As title says i am selling my account, reason for selling, didnt like changes to game during s4 preseason. Accounts is lvl 30.. season 3 gold with border and rewards. season 4 has not 1 game played. Accounts has ruffly 90 champions. Accounts has 35 -/+ skins, majority of which are for toplaners and junglers as that was my pref roles.. and 75% of which cost 975 rp or more. Accounts has 13 Rune pages. all fully slotted, mainly for the roles mentioned above but with a selection of AP...
Selling AO account, Lots of Stuff!
04/15/2013 - Atlantica Online Trading - 1 Replies
Selling my AO account, All my chars. are on Argos server. #1 Level 121 PowerSaw, Around 55B in gold, Snowboard 14B Berserker blade deco 18b. Has the following Mercs, Champion level 111, Valk level 112, Druid level 112, Patriot level 113, Rin level 113, Atila level 112, Empress level 112, sorceress level 112, a few mercs at home like oracle level 111 excorsist, spartan and shaman. Has a house, At lease 10B in gear on mercs, over 20b in skills. Can share more when you contact me #2 same...
Selling Heroes of newerth legacy account lots of alt avatars
08/02/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 6 Replies
Hey guys I'm selling a premium heroes of newerth account which comes with a lot of alt avatars listed below and very decent stats, price is very negotiable wanting to sell for around $40-$50 add me on Skype which is listed below and we'll talk there. Skype: Jimmayb0y Willing to use a middleman here if necessary! Main account - 1600 MMR, 1.31 KD, 52% win rate, 1704 PSR, 1.00 KD, 52% win rate Sub account - 1620 MMR, 1.35 KD, 52% win rate, 1725 PSR, 1.79 KD, 65% win rate