Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 08:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Game Launcher

Discussion on Game Launcher within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Game Launcher

Hi everybody, im not sure where this post s'pose to be, or if someone already asked the same question, but if some 1 could give me tutorial on how to make an mmo game launcher, that would be totaly customizable ( my own skins and such... ) i would highly appreciate.
Thanks in advance!
( P.S. Im looking for a highly intelligent hacker, would pay for his service. Please pm. )
Old 04/27/2010, 10:35   #2

elite*gold: 53
go in the game section from wich game you want the launcher
Old 04/28/2010, 17:15   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProGAYmer View Post
go in the game section from wich game you want the launcher
I need a launcher that can be used for any mmo, thats why i said "customizable".