Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 05:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Canadian man asked for "please" got maced

Discussion on Canadian man asked for "please" got maced within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Canadian man asked for "please" got maced

VANCOUVER, B.C. - A British Columbian man has learned the hard way that you don't ask a U.S. border guard to be polite when he asks you to turn off your vehicle's engine.

Desiderio Fortunato, of Coquitlam, B.C., asked the guard to say please and instead received a face full of pepper spray.

"I just said please," Fortunato explained Thursday. "He said 'get out of the car or I spray you' and ... I thought he was just trying to scare me off or something and I was pepper sprayed from a foot or two away."

He said it was then that five or six border guards jumped on him, placed him in handcuffs and questioned him for three hours last Monday afternoon

EDIT: hier stand ein link^^
Old 03/07/2009, 12:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,961
relinks are forbidden, please refferer to the rules about that,

#infracted + closed + edited
Closed Thread