Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Media] Egypt 25 Jan Rev

Discussion on [Media] Egypt 25 Jan Rev within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [Media] Egypt 25 Jan Rev

Since It's the (Offtopic) section i wanna share some media from Egypt 25 Jan Rev ( My Country)

Tahrir (Freedom) Square EGYPT

Closer Look

Riot ??? WHO CARES????

Tahiri Square at night <3

Brave Of The Day

’More an More

Too Much Security ? WTF???!!

BREATH SMOKE ..

Will share more asap i Find good pic's
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2011, 21:42   #2

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,652
nice pictures, add some more please
Old 02/19/2011, 22:11   #3

Received Thanks: 1,278
awesome !!!!!!
Old 02/19/2011, 22:19   #4

Received Thanks: 2,015
What is so good about that stuff. Most people don't even riot because of social differences between the humans but because they think Mubarak works together with the USA and Israel. How sick is that ****. They riot, bring chaos to the country and then they run to Europe because they don't have jobs, great.
Old 02/19/2011, 22:31   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unick View Post
What is so good about that stuff. Most people don't even riot because of social differences between the humans but because they think Mubarak works together with the USA and Israel. How sick is that ****. They riot, bring chaos to the country and then they run to Europe because they don't have jobs, great.
None is Running any where my friend .... none asked foreign country's to get involved its simple Europe and us afraid of chaos to close the Egyptian central Bank ,Suez canal , Gas channels and American army base's also if Suez Canal got Closed Oil Price will Raise like 200-250 % Side to Many Many Other **** will happen ...

NONE IS DOING ANY THING FOR FREE and we don't think of Europe as Guardian angels ( BECAUSE THEY AIN'T) every one is on his own business

P.S We have No Problems with Israel we have a peace Contract on ( Camp David) We were just disagreeing with the government price's given out to Israel and country's around egypt ....

We'v Nothing Agnist Israel ..

And i Hope Jews Stop Thinking That They Are the public Enemies ..... Because we don't give a ****
Old 02/19/2011, 22:45   #6

I haven't said anything about Europeans as angels. But just a few days ago there were the news about 4000 guys from Tunesia shiping to an Italian island an hoping to get into the EU. I don't think it will stay with only this 4000 guys. And yes I am talking about the European oppinion.
And nothing against Israel... Don't know man, if I think about the history.

Here you have some more pictures.
Old 02/19/2011, 22:49   #7

Quote:
I haven't said anything about Europeans as angels. But just a few days ago there were the news about 4000 guys from Tunesia shiping to an Italian island an hoping to get into the EU. I don't think it will stay with only this 4000 guys. And yes I am talking about the European oppinion.
And nothing against Israel... Don't know man, if I think about the history.

Here you have some more pictures.
what are those pic's?
those pic's are jail skip's?

im sorry can't really recon them ..
Old 02/19/2011, 22:51   #8

They are from the riots. Rioters going against the military. I've seen pretty many molotov coctails flying when i watched some live-streams about the riots. I'll try to find the article again.
Old 02/19/2011, 22:56   #9

Quote:
They are from the riots. Rioters going against the military. I've seen pretty many molotov coctails flying when i watched some live-streams about the riots. I'll try to find the article again.
yeah i know that and i seen them i even met some of them

they escaped from police stations jail's .... they have no target .......

they just think like (oh Hell No Police Lets go and ROb The streets banks mall's etc ...) but thats an old thing

those people was about 2000-3500 Prisoner's and etc ... well National security Snipers Had Most of them any way
Old 02/19/2011, 23:03   #10

Pictures from the article, click on "zum Artikel" on the left if you can read German for the article. It says those were Anti-Mubarak rioters, no prisoners. Mainly all pictures are from Mubarak and Anti-Mubarak people. I also would not be to happy about the snipers getting people. At least 300 people died in those riots.

Old 02/19/2011, 23:14   #11

Quote:
Pictures from the article, click on "zum Artikel" on the left if you can read German for the article. It says those were Anti-Mubarak rioters, no prisoners. Mainly all pictures are from Mubarak and Anti-Mubarak people. I also would not be to happy about the snipers getting people. At least 300 people died in those riots.

ur right There was Two Kind Of Groups from the begin (Mubarak and Anti-Mubarak As u Said) Riot Police are keeping the Few Mubarak people out of Tahrir square Becuase they were like 300,000 Person if they tried to get in tahrir square while 3 Milion Of Anti Mubarak already was camping there ..... they would be eaten alive ..... so when the Traitor ( habib El Adly) Minister of the Interior ( He's Facing a Execution judgment Atm) He ordered to pull out all riot police which stands between the two sides and let people clash to each other he also pulled the cops from police stations and jails etc ... Egypt Had 12 Hours With No Police no defense w8ing for the military that was none mistake but the reckless design I AM not Saying It wasn't Wrong It Was Wrong but human do mistakes nothing is perfect

Do U think this Position Is Right Not Egyptian ANd Not ANy Human alive WOuld Like Such a thing ... But thank *** is stopped Before It go More Dangerous and Get More innocent Soul to The hand of death what happend in 29/30 Jan Was A CRIME BY ALL THE MEANING OF CRIME CAN BE
Old 02/19/2011, 23:30   #12

Wich rioters have won? The Muslim Brotherhood or the others wich have fought for well a democracy?
Old 02/19/2011, 23:48   #13

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
Quote:
Wich rioters have won? The Muslim Brotherhood or the others wich have fought for well a democracy?
The people of the country won. That's what is important. I highly respect the people who consistently went on the streets and squares with peaceful intentions. And that's more than 90% of those people demonstrating. I'm just glad that the world could witness that the people can stand up against a government which acted against the will of the population.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/20/2011, 01:20   #14

Quote:
As John Said The People of the country won ....
and for your information Muslim Brotherhood is TOTALY AND GLOBALY HATED IN EGYPT ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dread View Post
The people of the country won. That's what is important. I highly respect the people who consistently went on the streets and squares with peaceful intentions. And that's more than 90% of those people demonstrating. I'm just glad that the world could witness that the people can stand up against a government which acted against the will of the population.
Thank you sir
Old 02/20/2011, 02:10   #15

Well the people might have won but for me that doesn't mean it is forbidden to ask stuff like that. Everything goes on even after some riots. Did the MB got recognized by the governemt now?

Well I am not that old to to have lived it but right now i somehow have to think about the 89s and East-Europe. Pretty many people were rioting against the governments wich "worked" for the UdSSR and now the same pretty much happens in the Near-East but mainly with governments "working" for the USA. Or is it just me thinking that way?

@John: Well i don't think it will be the flast time for us to witness something like this. In the end it's politics and when big power changes also do the smaller countries cotrolled by these. I just hope there won't be to much blood spelt in future. It's allways a danger at such times. There are many deads even untill now.

Tags
25, egypt, riot