Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 02:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server Private Nostal - NosHeart / Server FR

Discussion on Server Private Nostal - NosHeart / Server FR within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/25/2017, 19:30   #16

elite*gold: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einhuhn View Post
Es kann aber wegen dem Client sein, dass du deswegen deine Website schließen musst, wenn du ihn nicht entfernst aus deiner Website.
Das tut nichts zur sache das die Website mir gehört?

Diese Website wurde für NosMagic entwickelt.

Ich mein mann hätte ja auch selbst die Seite von der Offi Nos "kopieren" können und selbst editieren wie unsere.

Naja die Index.php also Startseite ist so oder so jetz mehr als verbuggt aufgrund er die Komplette Website nicht hat..
Old 01/25/2017, 19:43   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ortator View Post
Das tut nichts zur sache das die Website mir gehört?

Diese Website wurde für NosMagic entwickelt.

Ich mein mann hätte ja auch selbst die Seite von der Offi Nos "kopieren" können und selbst editieren wie unsere.

Naja die Index.php also Startseite ist so oder so jetz mehr als verbuggt aufgrund er die Komplette Website nicht hat..
Orator you have taken nostalos stuff it is like theft even if you took NSM [nsitemaster] and then modify your site.
Old 01/25/2017, 19:48   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamingLive View Post
Orator you have taken nostalos stuff it is like theft even if you took NSM [nsitemaster] and then modify your site.
Im just take the basic design from the Offi.. Nostale site , all the over stuff is made by me | Scripting whatever..

You can see it, all of my site is Dynamic.. with JQUERY.load and Ajax ..

he just copy and paste my site just the javascripts and the .php

---------------

All Javascripts ( only 1-3 for ex. Alert , JQUERY are not ->) scripted by me, so he just copy and paste it all but he dont have the .php...
Old 01/25/2017, 20:03   #19

server off?
Old 01/25/2017, 20:13   #20

Okay its look like he removed our website !

Special thanks for you coperation .

I put a lot of time in the website so i dont agree with that , that anyone copy and paste this website, yeah i know is just a basic / .de website but its scripted by me and its all dynamic.

You can use the free Nostale CMS ( i dont know anymore the link ) and modify you own "Offi. Nostale Website"

Thank you
Old 01/25/2017, 20:13   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by FresherThanYou View Post
Where i can Register?

Bha on the site or put the luncher in the folder Nostale offi and click decue then play

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugo50000 View Post
No, official page it's : and register link it's
Irl Link :
Old 01/25/2017, 20:17   #22

elite*gold: 110
Yes, but their are changed the folder
Old 01/25/2017, 20:18   #23

Quote:
Entfernt bitte alle Javascripts die ihr bis jetz habt !

Ihr habt einfach frech meine Scripts geklaut und eingefügt, ich hoffe ihr wisst das diese Scripts unter meinen Copyright liegen ..

Es ist einfach frech das man meine Werke klaut.. Es ist haar genau die gleiche Website und genauso geschrieben wie meine, meine IDs sind auch drinne, die Javascripts die ich erstellt habe auch.

Solltet ihr diese Scripts nicht entfernen werde ich eine Anzeige erstatten.

Alle schon in der benutz ihr die gleichen Cursor namen wie meine.

Sollte dies nicht entfernt werden werde ich rechtliche schritte einleiten , jedes Script ist mit meinen Copyright versehen auch wenn es nicht angemeldet ist ist dies mein geistiges eigentum.

Die GameForge hat keine Copyrights in ihren Website in den Scripten weshalb es kein Copyright ist...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove you website or you will get a problem with me. You just copy and paste my website..

Already the site and not flying we have depressed lontemp just never left alor avoid to tell stupid bullshit jealousy for even the proof that we had not even finished yet compare to you alor jemenbalek to think you hhh

Quote:

You dont have the .php data because the site is not working at the moment but you also copy and paste my registerLayer whats wrong with you why you copy my site?

I mean i copy the Design von the official Nostale site yeah, because is was for me bether i think. But you copy my site ! Go and scripted you self site before you copy and paste my site.

I removed and changed and worked alot of my website..

You also set a new copyright at the bottom wtf? Whats wrong with you guys.. Remove it you or will be get problems..

Oh sorry i selected the wrong person ..

The design is not owned by the gameforge i cant see for example a copyright in the style.css of the offical nostale site. So i can use it..

Wenn man keine ahnung hat sollte man seinen Senf nicht dazu geben.

.. Hover it and its also like on my website only just copy and paste.

You had the copy coler of our site eh hahaha band of rajeux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bansoners View Post
server off?

No if the server does not work it is that in the maitenance for your new or reboot
Old 01/25/2017, 20:49   #24

cant register.
Old 01/25/2017, 20:58   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribut199 View Post
cant register.
D accord attender ya got reboot if you want to co

Quote:
I dont have any problems with other p-servers, all servers are good i think.

But copy and paste our website and say its you .. Than show me please all of you .PHP files .. Oh wait? You can't copy and paste .PHP files.

make you own site and im happy .

Of all vason we will change it was just waiting for the other site to develope share our own hand
Old 01/25/2017, 21:30   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aski67 View Post
D accord attender ya got reboot if you want to co
Of all vason we will change it was just waiting for the other site to develope share our own hand
Okay, use you own website ! Nobody argue with you when you use you own website but you copy and paste our website at the moment ( yeah i know you allready removed the website , special thanks ).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 01/25/2017, 21:53   #27

Quote:
Okay, use you own website ! Nobody argue with you when you use you own website but you copy and paste our website at the moment ( yeah i know you allready removed the website , special thanks ).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

We just removed it for you expect from our new site that we will soon put you worry not And dr
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/25/2017, 23:25   #28

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,726
****** server made by kids.

Your website is crappy and no one host a web server on PORT 81 on a production.

Learn and get some skill before trying to do something.
And don't call yourself developers when you are only able to copy paste things without even understanding it.
Old 01/25/2017, 23:48   #29

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,139
Quote:
Entfernt bitte alle Javascripts die ihr bis jetz habt !

Ihr habt einfach frech meine Scripts geklaut und eingefügt, ich hoffe ihr wisst das diese Scripts unter meinen Copyright liegen ..

Es ist einfach frech das man meine Werke klaut.. Es ist haar genau die gleiche Website und genauso geschrieben wie meine, meine IDs sind auch drinne, die Javascripts die ich erstellt habe auch.

Solltet ihr diese Scripts nicht entfernen werde ich eine Anzeige erstatten.

Alle schon in der benutz ihr die gleichen Cursor namen wie meine.

Sollte dies nicht entfernt werden werde ich rechtliche schritte einleiten , jedes Script ist mit meinen Copyright versehen auch wenn es nicht angemeldet ist ist dies mein geistiges eigentum.

Die GameForge hat keine Copyrights in ihren Website in den Scripten weshalb es kein Copyright ist...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove you website or you will get a problem with me. You just copy and paste my website..
Echt hatte vor die Seite zu veröffentlichen :l Schade muss ich es morgen machen
Old 01/26/2017, 01:12   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by val77 View Post
****** server made by kids.

Your website is crappy and no one host a web server on PORT 81 on a production.

Learn and get some skill before trying to do something.
And don't call yourself developers when you are only able to copy paste things without even understanding it.

Ahahaha you rage like a pig pelo it is just a site dedomagement quan you will see the neuw site quons prepare you pump us all day to have it ahahaha
Closed Thread