Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 04:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[LAST PART] Nostale Login

Discussion on [LAST PART] Nostale Login within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/09/2013, 20:40   #16

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm•ke View Post
Oh, thanks PainToTheWorld !! work perfectly
a last question and they can close the thead.. where i can found current hash ? i reversed but i haven't found it <.<

i re-try to reverse and i waiting your answer :P

TheTempler ernilos don't know this, he know - of me ^^
¿Really? The loginServer it's just for that, Login, the only important it's Login. Sqli and anti-doss it's needed but not really needed the last hash(I alredy known was Md5 but ¿who cares?) lol
Old 09/09/2013, 21:42   #17

elite*gold: 0
i maybe dont understand what you realy mean but
i think he wants to create a login packet and not decrypt it
for use in a "loginserver" or?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2013, 22:28   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainToTheWorld View Post
i maybe dont understand what you realy mean but
i think he wants to create a login packet and not decrypt it
for use in a "loginserver" or?
loginServer, it's just for login, check if user it's good and send the channels and session id, not more mistery, i don't think really needed check's if client hash's(Version ok, that its important) are good.
Old 09/10/2013, 02:23   #19

i maked the packet, i sent to official server and i got response
just a BOT without client and not the login server..

screen:

screen 2:

lol, ernilos u haven't 100% reason but a part.. u have the login data okay, u see in database if they are rights and after u send channels.. this is your server but official have security with hash ^^ then your server isn't complete 100% like u think..

moderators can close this thread, i haven't other questions ^^
Old 09/10/2013, 12:32   #20

I'll add some ip region check's, spanish ppl aren't very interested on hack nostale, then clientless bot's won't apear, if anyday apears i'll add the hash check's. Don't worry
Old 09/10/2013, 14:05   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernilos View Post
I'll add some ip region check's, spanish ppl aren't very interested on hack nostale, then clientless bot's won't apear, if anyday apears i'll add the hash check's. Don't worry
i said like u, isn't important but if u want a complete server u need to add hash check's

u can add some ip region, ok.. i can use a proxy and bye bye