Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 14:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TUTORIALS in english please

Discussion on TUTORIALS in english please within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TUTORIALS in english please

hi guys! Can you please make english translation of your bots.. Im currently playing at nostale global and i want to use your well made bots.. It would be appreciated if you share your knowledge to us peoPle who dont understand your language. please i beg you guys
Old 06/14/2009, 12:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
Same here.. ive been stuck at 19 and all i wana do it lvl up with bot D: but i cant understand **** here.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tutorials + English Translations :: Korean OBT
02/27/2010 - Aion - 15 Replies
I guess this will help alot of people. Beginner's Guide Quest Guides Aion Game Guide Some strings translated to English Export to: plaync > aion_kor > data > strings
English Signature Tutorials
03/10/2008 - Artist Tutorials - 5 Replies
Well, Here I want to Share Some EASY tutorials I have Found On the WEB about How to make a cool Signature ;D 1 - http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/5995/fullgrung esignaturetutohe6.jpg 2 - http://xs215.xs.to/xs215/07222/Abstract_Signature _Tutorial_by_TRiZA.png
English Searchengine Tutorials
09/21/2007 - Kal Online - 13 Replies
Hello, here are the english tutorials for the searchengine. Cooldown tut coming soon.... Its very very easy, everybody can understand it i think, if not pls quit KalOnline^^ Password= Pr1Me