Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 18:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A working multi-user server by Project Reborn

Discussion on A working multi-user server by Project Reborn within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 10/18/2015, 15:45   #31

elite*gold: 0
could you do a server that is going 24/7 ?
Old 10/20/2015, 00:18   #32

elite*gold: 2293
The Black Market: 286/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,019
i can see a lot of topics but what i really miss is 1 Pinned Topic wich includes all you need to play Offline & Online. I left nfs world with the dead of it and if i watch it now i dont get a **** of what people post here, so iam pretty sure new players dont get a **** too. Why is there not a single person wich open 1 single topic with a full tutorial of how to play nfsw 2.0 Offline/online including dl link for all required files like the Game, the offline part and the online part needed files. THAT WOULD BE USEFULL! not 100 post of **** people dont get.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]100% Working 3RD Reborn NPC
09/07/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 14 Replies
I know was relesed before 3rb reborn npc but this one is fixed. -No more tele bug (That you can`t see char or move lol) -Adds attribute points -Makes all items low level -Working bless I`ll add a 3rd quest soon but for now here is code for the npc: #region Alex1
Any Working P-Server Multi Clients
07/10/2008 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
so im playing on a private server Swordsman Perfect World To Be exact and its fun and i would like to know if theres any working multi clients for V.13 and that can be use with a private server if anyone can post teh link to it and maybe the instructians for it that would be awsome :)
WoW Multi Hack Emu server Only working wit 2.3.0
03/10/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
ok this is not mine i find it on net i take no credit but be please 2 press tnx if i helpd WoWEmuHacker 4.3 Help File ************* Important! WoWEmuHacker is not Designed to alter Damage or Player Stats in anyway. ************* ************* I strongly suggest that you do not ask about this in the WoWEmuHacker Threads. ************* **USAGE INFO: