Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 07:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Things us that can play have done to our profiles.

Discussion on Things us that can play have done to our profiles. within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Things us that can play have done to our new profiles.

Just a friendly thread for those who are able to play the offline server.
Do not report bugs here.

Myself, I never backed up my game persona, did not realize we could until I have came to this board, was too late then.
Most of which, I did not spend huge amounts of time personally designing them.
No real loss, except for the memories.

I first started with the biggest shared Persona, which contained 386 cars.
Tried many of the car out, remarkable designs, who ever it belongs to.

I now switched to a new Profile, deleted the 8 cars he had and started over.
Bought the Mr2 first, tuned and did a few designs to it, including adding the Drag roll Bars.
Then bought one of my first cars back, the GTS, however, I have the Cop Edition, removed all the text/emblems vinyls, painted the hood, trunk vinyls white.

Looking forward to the beta 1.8 to be released, so that one can actually completely start over again.
Specially because of the Mod someone is creating, so that all the cars when stock, will actually be comparable with their HATS.
Old 08/08/2015, 00:10   #2

I too wasnt able to save my profile, Just like you, I didn't know about this site until it was to late. I have since rebiult my profile by utilizing the server editor and some screenshots I had of my Online profile. I was even able to give myself the correct rep/exp points too. So far, I have been lucky in that its running pretty smoothly, and not many bugs on my end. the ones that I did have, have been sequentialy eliminated by Berkay and his team. I to am looking forward to the next "update" of the server with anticipation.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/08/2015, 22:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRHary View Post
I too wasnt able to save my profile, Just like you, I didn't know about this site until it was to late. I have since rebiult my profile by utilizing the server editor and some screenshots I had of my Online profile. I was even able to give myself the correct rep/exp points too. So far, I have been lucky in that its running pretty smoothly, and not many bugs on my end. the ones that I did have, have been sequentialy eliminated by Berkay and his team. I to am looking forward to the next "update" of the server with anticipation.
If you have not edited the files to include them to have the extra skill slot.
Go to the actual game save file, click the "cars" file, by opening with Microsoft word,.
Edit this line of text that is in there;
<SkillModSlotCount>5</SkillModSlotCount>
to become
<SkillModSlotCount>6</SkillModSlotCount>
Then re-import it to the server editor.
Saves having to do it in all the various files created, so they have 6 skill slots, once you add in the persona, if you have not edited the "cars" file first.
You will loose all your previous edits to the cars, such as redesigning them of said profile you imported but not yet edited them to have 6 skill slots, you may have done to that added profile into the server editor, previously.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2015, 22:52   #4

nice!!, I might give that a try a little later on. So far, I am pretty happy with what has been done with the Offline version.

Now though, it looks pretty bleak as for as the next version being realesed,
as now there is concern weather or not this Russian dude ripped of Berkay's server codes and algorithms to make his.

I respect Berkay's decision, in that he just might stop the whole project and walk away. But it would be a tremendous loss to this community who are still loyal to Berkay and his work.

edit: Berkay has confirmed that Vitalek did indeed rip off his server codes.
edit2: quote from Berkay: GG. Offline server, I'm shutting it down completely. Been fun.

its done.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2015, 07:30   #5

ok, its not done. It will be about 2 weeks out i figure from Berkays statement in the Offline server thread. Yay!! I am looking forward to the upcoming improvements to the sever!

Meanwhile, A pic of one of my cars.
what do u think?

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2015, 19:25   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRHary View Post
ok, its not done. It will be about 2 weeks out i figure from Berkays statement in the Offline server thread. Yay!! I am looking forward to the upcoming improvements to the sever!

Meanwhile, A pic of one of my cars.
what do u think?

Nice.
I like designs that are unique yet not spammed to death with tons of stickers.

Here is one from my persona that I did not save.
May recreate it, because we have the clover neon now

Here is me destroying a lobby full of rammers

This is the one I am recreating, but it is harder than it looks.
It's mirrored backwards on the passenger side
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2015, 20:12   #7

what i do to solve the "mirror" issues with words is this:

since you already have the mirror side on, use those letters(passenger side) to make the unmirrored letters on that side. Size, width, positions. then turn off the mirroring on the first set u did on the drivers side. works for me.

drivers side: kinda hard to see, srry

passenger side
Old 08/10/2015, 21:06   #8

Nope, ran out of slots to put them on both sides, only way to have them both show up is to mirror them.
I understand what you are saying though, but it wont work in my case, I used 30ish stickers just for one side.
Old 08/10/2015, 21:44   #9

oh bummer, the car in the pic, My Mach 1 clone, has all used on it too. but luckly i got it finished.
Old 08/13/2015, 00:31   #10

I don't want to offend or say i got better with... and things like that but i got (did) a copy of a Tesla Roadster, in it's base the Elise, and don't consume so much vynils, just basing on the original and done
Thanks
1 User