Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 17:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 basket?

Discussion on Bugatti Veyron 16.4 basket? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 basket?

Does anyone have the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 basket? I want to add it to the server/www/basket file. found one on the thread however the link worked but file had been delete by sharer.
Old 07/16/2015, 05:37   #2

I have but it crash the game when I try to buy it, so wait for a new update.

Old 07/16/2015, 06:15   #3

Old 07/16/2015, 11:03   #4

elite*gold: 65
This is why this section needs a mod. It's pathetic, how little kids aren't able to click through some threads. Instead, they create uselesse threads...

Everything, and i mean everything, related to NFS:W Offline is summarized in these two threads:

Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/16/2015, 20:50   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dev1ous View Post
I have but it crash the game when I try to buy it, so wait for a new update.
Alright thanks Dev will do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFS:World View Post
This is why this section needs a mod. It's pathetic, how little kids aren't able to click through some threads. Instead, they create uselesse threads...

Everything, and i mean everything, related to NFS:W Offline is summarized in these two threads:

Awe, sobs* I'm soooo sorry also, for your information. I'm 22, and I've scanned whole goddamn thread for some information relating to what I want.... but didn't find so figured this was best way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypercycle View Post

Is that the zip file to extract and has Bugatti basket in it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 for igc
07/07/2015 - Need for Speed World - 3 Replies
NFS4LIF3 – Celebrating the undisputed king of racing games! Today the Need for Speed World Community is celebrating the best racing game series, Need for Speed, and the best ever free to play arcade racing game, Need for Speed World, with “NFS4LIF3″ meetings and cruises throughout the day. Our developing team has also pitched in by adding three items to the safehouse, an “NFS4LIF3″ License Plate, a Blue “Need for Speed” Neon and the legendary Bugatti Veyron 16.4 with Black and White paint...
WTB NFSW account with a bugatti veyron
11/14/2013 - Trading - 5 Replies
Hi! :) I'm writing this post because i'm searching an account with a bugatti veyron. The server of the account it's not important (chicane/apex) i will accept all of them. Another thing i want it's that the account didn't use any hack or bot. Send me a pm with the offer and i will give you a response as soon as possible. ;) Thanks!
[Buying] WTB NFSW account with bugatti veyron
11/14/2013 - Origin Trading - 4 Replies
Hi! :) I'm writing this post because i'm searching an account with a bugatti veyron. The server of the account it's not important (chicane/apex) i will accept all of them. Another thing i want it's that the account didn't use any hack or bot. Send me a pm with the offer and i will give you a response as soon as possible.;) Thanks!
Question about Bugatti Veyron 16.4
04/20/2013 - Need for Speed World - 10 Replies
What do you need to get Bugatti Veryon 16.4??Has anyone own it(without hacks,especially car changer) Thanks ;)
Bugatti Veyron in NFS WORLD
04/10/2013 - Need for Speed World - 5 Replies
Finally,after a waiting of 3 years,here it is.The Beast!!! The Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Sophistication, Speed & Power! By: NFSDrew | 04-09-2013 The Bugatti Veyron EB 16.4 gets its name from Pierre Veyron a Bugatti race driver, as well as engineer, whom together with co-driver Jean-Pierre Wimille won the 24 hours of Le Mans in 1939. The EB stands for Ettore Bugatti the company founder and the 16.4 for its 16 cylinder engine and its 4 turbo-chargers. The design of the Veyron remains true to...