Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 10:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can't buy addon cars (Veyron, Monaro, RX-7 FC3S)

Discussion on Can't buy addon cars (Veyron, Monaro, RX-7 FC3S) within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can't buy addon cars (Veyron, Monaro, RX-7 FC3S)

Like the title says. I use 1.2 beta version of the offline server. I can buy and sell every car, except Bugatti Veyron, Vauxhall Monaro and Mazda RX-7 FC3S. They show up at the car dealer, but after selecting them and clicking "Buy", the game crashes to desktop with a generic Windows error "Need for Speed World has stopped working".

I checked the error in Event Viewer, and most of the times it shows that the error is somehow related to MSVCR90.dll file (once I had a crash related to d3d9.dll). I tried copying the MSVCR90.dll to the Data directory, but it didn't help. I was also advised to edit www\basket\index file so that it contains only a single 0, but it didn't fix the problem either.

I'm 100% sure I've installed the addon cars correctly. I use the newest version of the server (1.2 beta) and I play on Win 8.1 64-bit. Any ideas how to fix it, guys?

EDIT: Never mind, problem is solved thanks to aeroaqua. Please close/delete this thread.
Old 07/15/2015, 21:41   #2

I cant buy the Veyron.. is there some sort of update for that? or how do I go about being able to see it in my car dealer.. I've been waiting a week and 3 days for berkay to or someone of his team to add it to the basket.
Old 07/16/2015, 19:36   #3

There is a file for bugatti.... just it replace Infini G-35 to bugatti... car dealer bugatti causes game hang
Old 07/17/2015, 10:31   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dev1ous View Post
There is a file for bugatti.... just it replace Infini G-35 to bugatti... car dealer bugatti causes game hang
Ah, well I'll wait for update as said. there is one problem I hope other people are dealing with and will be addressed on v.2 or w/e. when you load your persona, you can not permanently save your persona (or can you) because when I switch to a different persona, I lose all data I did on my other persona.. gets frustrating when you buy tons of cars etc and deck them out. also, which file I haven't seen any of the sort.. I'm pretty on top of this thread stuff to ensure I get the newest "Add On's".... but people cloud the comments, and make new threads..