Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bypassing NFSW Bans?

Discussion on Bypassing NFSW Bans? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bypassing NFSW Bans?

Hey guys, my NFSW account and my friend's account were all banned from NFSW, and we did not cheat.

I've tried everything I could since EA account support is useless, and do you know of anyway to bypass the ban error popup?

Thanks.
Old 04/27/2014, 07:58   #2

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Judging from the near-perfect english and this being his first post, probably an EA Forumer. Anyways, you can bypass that error but you will get kicked as soon as the server tries to authenticate your account and get no response at all, so in the end: YOU CAN'T.

Cheers!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2014, 17:14   #3

first of all, if really you haven't used any 3rd party apps, reach to support via correct mail. they do look at such matters. but thats not the case i suppose, cause to be honest, i've never seen anyone get banned without reason. when they ban you, they do send a mail to your mailing address that you use and also they mention the reason.
anyhow, all the best, and make sure you don't exploit the hacks too much next time.
Old 04/27/2014, 17:32   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke2go View Post
Hey guys, my NFSW account and my friend's account were all banned from NFSW, and we did not cheat.

I've tried everything I could since EA account support is useless, and do you know of anyway to bypass the ban error popup?

Thanks.

Make a new account *you successfully bypassed the ban"
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/07/2014, 21:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by doramorakora View Post
first of all, if really you haven't used any 3rd party apps, reach to support via correct mail. they do look at such matters. but thats not the case i suppose, cause to be honest, i've never seen anyone get banned without reason. when they ban you, they do send a mail to your mailing address that you use and also they mention the reason.
anyhow, all the best, and make sure you don't exploit the hacks too much next time.
lol I got ban without notice tho.
Old 11/08/2014, 01:51   #6

Received Thanks: 1,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by doramorakora View Post
Got 2 bans in clean accounts without any warning.
Funny fact, my main one (the corrupted one) is still fine xD
Old 11/08/2014, 06:53   #7

There is only 1 way to bypass the ea ban :UNINSTALL
Old 11/08/2014, 09:47   #8

elite*gold: 2343
The Black Market: 286/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKacer16 View Post
Make a new account *you successfully bypassed the ban"
Make me laugh. thank you nice start at saturday morning