Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Speedbug?

Discussion on Speedbug? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Speedbug?

So apparently theres more than 1 way to speedbug?

Rustyruss:

2) speedbug can be intentionally self-inflicted in 2 ways, one I will not tell because everyone will do it if I do, two if you stay logged in all the time or for more than 4 hours it will occur, sometimes in less time, sometimes in more. I see players leave their cars parked on the street and meaning they are AFK for hours...like F3RN4NDO0 you can see his Yellow GT3 RS on the street for 6 hours at the same place...then when he comes home from work or school, get into races and beats everyone easy!!! To avoid speedbug and slowbug, log off after 2 or 3 hours of playing and log back in.

I never knew that o.O Anybody know what the intentional way he did not mentions is?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/03/2014, 00:27   #2

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
NFSW is coded so poorly that my 2y/o cousin, who doesnt know what 1+1 equal to, can code something better So rustyruss aka 'implent a virus in your MH and become an angel' guy is probably right.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/03/2014, 17:26   #3

Rustyrussian is a jerkoff with his wall of texts and stupid adives. Johnnywalker said he's after jussi's position to be a seniormod on the forum there. lmao
Old 02/03/2014, 17:50   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu Makkuro View Post
Rustyrussian is a jerkoff with his wall of texts and stupid adives. Johnnywalker said he's after jussi's position to be a seniormod on the forum there. lmao
I don't know what you're on about ? wut forum ?
Old 02/03/2014, 22:04   #5

Maybe it's not a bug, maybe it's reward for being online whole day ^^
Old 02/03/2014, 23:09   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by narko baka View Post
Maybe it's not a bug, maybe it's reward for being online whole day ^^
LOL actually that is a pretty interesting theory haha. Bet the other way to get speedbug is to buy a SB car . LOL jk dont go wasting your money... though it wouldn't surprise me if EA did that...