Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 05:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

igc car rotation oct 17

Discussion on igc car rotation oct 17 within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 10/19/2013, 11:59   #16

elite*gold: 0
Cobalt has some nice IGC parts. A must-have. Not for races, but for collection and free-roaming.
Old 10/19/2013, 13:06   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eizzo View Post
Cobalt has some nice IGC parts. A must-have. Not for races, but for collection and free-roaming.
The car is ranked 3 in D class races.

1. Eclipse GS-T
2. GXP
3. Cobalt SS

Doesnt have cosmic nos but if you are a good enough player you can use it to win some races in D class with some style...I tried racing with it and won 35/40 races even though I have a GS-T Eclipse

Similar Threads Similar Threads
IGC car rotation
08/24/2013 - Need for Speed World - 16 Replies
It’s time for another addition to the cars you can get your hands on for in-game cash. Keep your eyes peeled on Thursday 22nd August for the latest to hit the car dealership where you’ll be able to pick up the following cars for your hard earned cash: Aston Martin DBS (2007) First released in the late 60s becoming an icon of beauty and motoring performance the DBS made a name for itself and managed to find its way on to the big screen as being used by James Bond. In 2007 however, Aston...
IGC Rotation
06/27/2013 - Need for Speed World - 12 Replies
It’s time for another addition to the cars you can get your hands on for in-game cash. Keep your eyes peeled on Thursday 27th June for the latest to hit the car dealership where you’ll be able to pick up the following cars for your hard earned cash: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Whether or not you believe the Z06 to be a muscle car or a sports car you cannot deny that it holds characteristics of both. Sporting a hefty 7.0 L V8 pushing out 505hp the Z06 certainly has the muscle, but it lacks the...
PQ Rotation
04/10/2012 - WoW Bots - 4 Replies
PQRotation (PQR) is an all-in-one ability rotation application. It uses both simple memory reading as well as a memory detour to execute Lua code. It requires absolutely no setup* (read beta notes). No addons to configure. No pixel scanning to hinder performance. Easily customizable and shareable abilities and rotations. This program was mainly designed for PVE purposes, however it can easily be configured for PVP purposes as well. It will perform your currently selected rotation as...
Rotation help
10/31/2011 - World of Warcraft - 6 Replies
Hey, lately I have been working on a application for Theory Crafter, and I have came to a point where I need a rotation from WoW that I can use as a base! All I'm really asking for is a good 3-6 spell rotation, preferably mage or shadow priest, that I can use for this 'experiment' . To anyone who post there rotation, I will quote your post with the results of each rotation/spell so in a way, your helping me and I'm helping you! Eventually I intend to start takeing other varibles, like gear...