Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 06:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About Nfs World E-Mail Adress

Discussion on About Nfs World E-Mail Adress within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About Nfs World E-Mail Adress

Hi everyone because of some reasons I need to change my account's e-mail adress but I don't know how do that . Could you tell me How i can do that ?
Old 02/16/2013, 08:33   #2

Fisrst i wanted to change my email too but..and that is a big BUT
-EA removed the option to change your email from NFSW Forum personal data...you can only change your password or country
-they removed the option from my account(origin part of the deal)
-so i went to live chat support for NFS and they said you need to have a conversation with the support team on the phone to change your email.
Reason why they removed the option: because a BUG appears to keep the old email in options they recive about your account and you play with the new email ,for that matter they cannot BAN your account if they do not have the right info.(it happent to me,i had a 2 hours converstion with them on phone and still they cant do a dam thing about it.
Wath to do:
If you speak english at conversation level you call on skype at +18665435435 and give them your old email and the new one and they will change it for you.
NOTE:if they dont find your old email,happends some time your old email is not yours and they can't tell you wath email it is because of the policy,in this case your done,you cant change it,part of the bug.
The best part of the bug is that who changed email before they removed the option makes them harder to get banned (own experience).But you need to check the info on your own.
Old 02/16/2013, 09:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by costy_alyn93 View Post
you can only change your password or country
I cant change country too.
Because of that i can not earn speedboost with surveys (my fake country is poland and wen i go to the speedboost options it blocks me with one warning popup)
Old 02/16/2013, 12:52   #4

check for proxi swicher,ther are other posts about that matter
Old 02/16/2013, 17:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by costy_alyn93 View Post
check for proxi swicher,ther are other posts about that matter
My problem is in the origin configurations. They are temporarily blocking my option to change to my real country.