Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 01:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

if gmz ia there , please read it

Discussion on if gmz ia there , please read it within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
if gmz ia there , please read it

hello everyone, i like gmz trianer and i always hacked with it before. but in his last version, gmz add the auto-update function. that sounds good,but as you know, in some countrys , they have a limitation in connecting a forgien IP address, gmz trainer need to check the version before it works for me, but in my country , i cant connect to server, once i run the hack, it stopped. if its possible,you can add a button in the hack, so we can use that button to update the hack manually. then i can run it without connecting the server. i wonder if its possible cuz i wanna hack with gmz trainer.if you can do that , i would be happy
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2012, 14:24   #2

if gmz took a hack to reset the days of the diamond I'd be happy because I have several accounts that I had to fill my friends list to avoid losing the account already reports that a person I would have been banned in some accounts
Old 11/06/2012, 15:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARCIOJORDAN View Post
if gmz took a hack to reset the days of the diamond I'd be happy because I have several accounts that I had to fill my friends list to avoid losing the account already reports that a person I would have been banned in some accounts
seems impossible, cuz thats serverside

i just wonder if gmz is there, or he just ask someone else to help him to post his hack
Old 11/07/2012, 00:04   #4

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARCIOJORDAN View Post
Won't happen that information is stored server sided
Old 11/07/2012, 04:27   #5

Try to play without trainer, noob ! It's another game, more beautifull, respecting the parteners and... yourself !
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2012, 18:43   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drimhome View Post
Try to play without trainer, noob ! It's another game, more beautifull, respecting the parteners and... yourself !
YEAH!!! Like my brother said, "what are you doing here then???!!!"
Mind your own business and your the "NOOB"!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2012, 06:22   #7

elite*gold: 213
What are YOU Guys Doing Here? NFSW Forum is a hack section now for NFSW. If you can See the Most of the threads Here are about Hacks And Hack Releases.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/08/2012, 07:10   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 View Post
What are YOU Guys Doing Here? NFSW Forum is a hack section now for NFSW. If you can See the Most of the threads Here are about Hacks And Hack Releases.
what do you want to say?
Old 11/09/2012, 01:40   #9

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 View Post
Do you know what this site is about though?
Old 11/09/2012, 10:05   #10

Quote:
Do you have any idea about what kind of site you are at?

A lot has been taken away from the game, some of us want just a piece of it back.
Old 11/10/2012, 19:59   #11

Quote:

This is site is for people who wants sells accounts or take hacks for games
Not satisfied these go back and dont say anything he didnt want these answers ...