Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 05:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Your Opinion on actions of EA (koksuk3rs :p)

Discussion on Your Opinion on actions of EA (koksuk3rs :p) within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 08/10/2012, 14:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
This is very simple:
The game belongs to EA and who doesnt like the policy made by them need to leave.....Or need to deal with it.
Now you talk about one war between hackers and EA? You are only disturbing who wants to play fairly and can not do it because of the massive TH and TRAINER abuses.
Some here talk about EA winning money and more bla, bla, bla about that......And i imagine that they live in the parents home, with their parents paying all to they eat, use net, etc....So, without their parents winning money they would eat rocks instead of beef .......And maybe then they would see why EA need MONEY.....Maybe they need their parents working on EA for FREE.

Another thing that i think it is: All this rage about EA, expensive boost, Skill modes, etc is only 1 excuse to some here use hacks to prejudice other players.

PS- IF you stop playing and leave you are fighting EA.
IF you use massively the cheats you are fighting fair players.
Old 08/10/2012, 14:16   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider007 View Post
This is very simple:
The game belongs to EA and who doesnt like the policy made by them need to leave.....Or need to deal with it.
Now you talk about one war between hackers and EA? You are only disturbing who wants to play fairly and can not do it because of the massive TH and TRAINER abuses.
Some here talk about EA winning money and more bla, bla, bla about that......And i imagine that they live in the parents home, with their parents paying all to they eat, use net, etc....So, without their parents winning money they would eat rocks instead of beef .......And maybe then they would see why EA need MONEY.....Maybe they need their parents working on EA for FREE.

Another thing that i think it is: All this rage about EA, expensive boost, Skill modes, etc is only 1 excuse to some here use hacks to prejudice other players.

PS- IF you stop playing and leave you are fighting EA.
IF you use massively the cheats you are fighting fair players.

+1
Old 08/10/2012, 14:53   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdx2011 View Post
EA Sucks as Hell, Look i was a Fair player , very active in a clan , we went about 50 Friends wich played daily as hell, then EA brings the Skill Mod & ****** us all , from my 50 People are now 3 Playing Daily (all other uninstalled the Game) that was the Moment i start HACKING AS HELL TO **** EA! and from that moment on i gaved a **** about Fair Players
I gave you the 1000 thank because i realy think the same way that you do and agree with you!Keep up the good joob!

They should make 1 server for Fair players and 1 for hackers! LoL
Old 08/10/2012, 16:29   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdx2011 View Post
that was the Moment i start HACKING AS HELL TO **** EA! and from that moment on i gaved a **** about Fair Players
The enemy is not EA. The enemy are all the idiots thinking in the way as you think.
I imagine: You cant win a race from a fair player and than you go with hacks, because he is better than you with same cars, same skills, same parts.

Pure teenager thinking.......I am the best, i need win all, etc etc. Grow up and learn about a way to you have some humility.
Old 08/10/2012, 16:40   #20

i dont think that they will ban all the cheaters like they say. that ban hammer they have is for nothing.i am playing nfs world for more than 1 year and a half and i have friends that are still playing with cheats from day 1.

they used their brains everytime they hacked the server not like todays hackers who have 10k days in TH and wonder why they got banned.TH is like 1 yearh and few months old so if your th is higher than that you will get banned. its just a matter of time.
Old 08/10/2012, 16:51   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3mmonul View Post
My hope idea of all of this is that until EA gets PUNKBUSTER to manage there support security hacking in that game is just starting
Punkbuster wont matter. Just alter the way the trainers bypass the AC when attempting to modify the memory of the game.

Tags
nfsw equality in racers