Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 10:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Whats the real best Car

Discussion on Whats the real best Car within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 08/08/2012, 11:44   #16

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 121/0/2
I think that the BMW 1 Pro Car is the best Car in NFSW [or only for me ]
Old 08/08/2012, 16:01   #17

elite*gold: 40
Received Thanks: 1,763
It depends on your driving skills.
Old 08/08/2012, 16:09   #18

elite*gold: 0
the gt3 for not so skilled players. easy handling, powerful acceleration
m1 is more stable imo - and i agree the perfect launch and the nos is better.
the bmw gts - me i havnt seen some1 winning with them.

the new lambo - its a showcar - i easy killed them.

i own the m1, the gt3 and also the gts.
i would go for the gt3 because its simply the easiest car to drive imo.
Old 08/08/2012, 16:11   #19

ok without noitro take nitro on gt3 and sesto gt3 win easy
Old 08/09/2012, 01:19   #20

My BMW M3 GT3 is 701 705 701. I would love to see all of this supposed "ownage." Just race rosewood park loop, look at your best lap time. if its over 42 seconds, you can do better with any of those cars.
Old 08/09/2012, 02:07   #21

challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoev91 View Post
I didn't challenge the sesto becuase it's a pathetic car that even my igc Murci can beat. Complete waste of money.

and ^^ obi says sesto is king... but although he makes nice videos, obi is a noob racer who I've beaten several times online and also said the M1 is the new king...has no clue what he's talking about
since your a mouthful, why don't u challenge me and i'll show u what a sesto can do to ur porsche. i'll even post the screeshot results here so everyone would know ur just talking trash...

i dare you, are u man enough to take the challenge?

Quote:
I didn't challenge the sesto becuase it's a pathetic car that even my igc Murci can beat. Complete waste of money.

and ^^ obi says sesto is king... but although he makes nice videos, obi is a noob racer who I've beaten several times online and also said the M1 is the new king...has no clue what he's talking about
of course you will beat Obi/RAZORX33 because Obi is a hardcore driver and not a Powerup Spammer. I'm just here waiting for you to accept my challenge if ur man enough.
Old 08/09/2012, 04:25   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1a5h76 View Post
since your a mouthful, why don't u challenge me and i'll show u what a sesto can do to ur porsche. i'll even post the screeshot results here so everyone would know ur just talking trash...

i dare you, are u man enough to take the challenge?

of course you will beat Obi/RAZORX33 because Obi is a hardcore driver and not a Powerup Spammer. I'm just here waiting for you to accept my challenge if ur man enough.

Oh *** noob, you really want to get wrecked don't you? what's your driver name, so everyone can see you and your dumb sesto get wrecked.
Old 08/09/2012, 05:36   #23

Quote:
Oh *** noob, you really want to get wrecked don't you? what's your driver name, so everyone can see you and your dumb sesto get wrecked.
Oh *** baboon, you really want to get wrecked don't you? ur driver name should be posted here, so everyone with sesto can see you and your noob porsche get wrecked.

You're the noob coz u drive the noob car porsche, lol... get ur facts straight before replying coz u looking like a baboon, lol...
Old 08/09/2012, 16:42   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1a5h76 View Post
Oh *** baboon, you really want to get wrecked don't you? ur driver name should be posted here, so everyone with sesto can see you and your noob porsche get wrecked.

You're the noob coz u drive the noob car porsche, lol... get ur facts straight before replying coz u looking like a baboon, lol...
Alright, you ask for a race and then don't give me your name? Dumbass, how am i supposed to race you then? Get the **** out and stop wasting my time.
Old 08/09/2012, 17:39   #25

every car has their characeristic. what will you do if every car in game have same characteristic? it will be more ****. bad or not, you must try it yourself. or check obi156 vids on youtube. he has many car review

FYI: I have M1,911GT3RS,Evora,Murcielago 640 & 650, sesto

M1 has better handling than 911GT3RS. same accel.
right now, the best accel and handling is sesto. what make sesto lose? sesto doesn't have cosmic nos like M1 and 911. sesto's handling is similar with evora,
for murcielago 640 and 650 they are same, the difference is the sound of the engine and the 650(roadster) a bit better on handling.
other choice is RTR-X. i haven't try this one. but some said this one has good handling,accel, cosmic nos. if you like muscle car, this one is good.

---- buy it if you like it, don't buy it because they are on leaderboard. it's not like you will always lose