Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A/M Part Hack

Discussion on A/M Part Hack within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A/M Part Hack

I've asked about this before when only it was BOOST and not winnable from races..
There should be a way to hack em right? if bodykits can be hacked so can A/M parts? it would really be awesome.
Old 01/29/2012, 00:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
AM parts that you buy or get from card pack are server sided cause either the part for boost costs boost or either the AM card pack cost oost and server checks if you have boost to get that item.So you can hack it and the rewards you will et are 2 types Am parts you want for ever (Then u need to hack server wich is out lwas for real and would lead you in ban in 2 or less hours)Or temporary (hack wich you would do easily with CE or Artmoney,wichever you preffer but it wouldnt be permanently)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PSF HACK ENTER HERE Part II Dec 29, 09
12/29/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 6 Replies
Kung sino man nagaakalang wala ng wall nagkakamali kayo kulay pink until now gumagana parin dont use power iso....o kahit anung pang anmount..just inject in a manual...makikita mo ang gusto mo.. TRY and THINK only for XP user not in VISTA.... DArnoc sir san kana wala na ko balita sa mga gawa mo..?:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
How to hack Archlords part 1
04/07/2009 - Archlord - 22 Replies
hi as I sead I will finish the rest of the video after Xmas I hope you find it useful MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service No password just download and enjoy also I will be making the rest of the tut after Xmas but I hope this helps you anyway once I have finished this tut I will be posting a Guide on the packets them self so you know what you are looking at so you dont get lost I show the start of the list in this part of the tut.. Happy Xmas...:) ...
Duplications hack??? part two^^
06/09/2008 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
sry den threed hat ich schon ma:) nur ich konnte das video dazu nich finden, man hat mir gesagt es sein ein bluff dan wollte ich ma erklert haben was das den is :confused::confused::confused: YouTube - METIN2 DUPLICATION HACK