Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 09:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Working] NFS World Trex500 Tools *Link*

Discussion on [Working] NFS World Trex500 Tools *Link* within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Working] NFS World Trex500 Tools *Link*

Hi everyone!! This is the latest tools from trex500, updated and working on latest patch 15/11/11.
Here are some pics of the tools:

These tools are precious. Have good use of them, but don't abuse of them, or you will get banned.

Download Link:
Free Camera Mod:

Trainer v1.2:
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/20/2011, 02:49   #2

Cool, Dance

Pliss Litlibelt
Old 11/20/2011, 07:15   #3

Please people,pour trainer 1.2 to deposit files thanks in advance
Old 11/20/2011, 09:03   #4

sharecash and fake! He is selling hacks not sharing with sharecash Totally fake.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2011, 09:59   #5

you damidiot if you wanna post a trainer make it for free, not for cash, Banned idiot.

we have no money, becauze if we have, we go to buy boost, and play fairplay, not with hack, so do you guys understand? and also give me agread?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/20/2011, 11:01   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by naks22 View Post
you damidiot if you wanna post a trainer make it for free, not for cash, Banned idiot.

we have no money, becauze if we have, we go to buy boost, and play fairplay, not with hack, so do you guys understand? and also give me agread?
First, Sharecash you don't need to pay anything, just fill a survey and you don't need real information. AND How can you tell it's fake if you didn't even bother try to download it and see by yourself?

Second, I've put this hacks on sharecash because they are rare, and i BOUGHT THEM FROM TREX500, so i can't just give them away that easy... also to prevent that everyone has it..
Old 11/20/2011, 11:27   #7

:/ :/ :/
Old 11/20/2011, 11:36   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetutoguy View Post
First, Sharecash you don't need to pay anything, just fill a survey and you don't need real information. AND How can you tell it's fake if you didn't even bother try to download it and see by yourself?

Second, I've put this hacks on sharecash because they are rare, and i BOUGHT THEM FROM TREX500, so i can't just give them away that easy... also to prevent that everyone has it..
i don't say is fake, or fail , i just told you, if you post here something, post it for free, not required to login, or registre another way, becauze is a hack site, we don't have money for pay, so that's why we are here, we play free, can u understand that? if i post something here, i post in freeware, not registred required. be patiens and understand us
Old 11/20/2011, 11:54   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetutoguy View Post

You noob? Sharecash is MADE for make money... from that stoopid surveys
that if you can't bypass them (like most people can't)
you must make one of the 4 **** surveys... and after survey is complete
you must sent a s**t SMS to one phone number that is non normal low cost SMS... and you will pay from your phone enough expensive money for what? For a hack?
Old 11/20/2011, 12:02   #10

Received Thanks: 3,655
Seriously, we don't like TinyURL

Everytime Sharecash comes out. Please change that, this is not allowed.
Old 11/20/2011, 12:06   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy76 View Post
You noob? Sharecash is MADE for make money... from that stoopid surveys
that if you can't bypass them (like most people can't)
you must make one of the 4 shit surveys... and after survey is complete
you must sent a s**t SMS to one phone number that is non normal low cost SMS... and you will pay from your phone enough expensive money for what? For a hack?
As you say you pay if you want, true. But i guess there are tons of videos on youtube on how to download from sharecash and they use a vpn server to download the files. For example with HotSpot Shield you can pretty much hide your IP to a United States IP, then only US surveys will appear, which are easier to fill with real or fake info, whatever you want, and then just wait to download.

Of course if you don't use anything and do a survey of your country you'll waste money. well, that is people's choice... i've got nothing to do with it..

But anyways is this hack suppose to be free? i don't think trex500 did gave them for free...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yаcki View Post
Seriously, we don't like TinyURL

Everytime Sharecash comes out. Please change that, this is not allowed.
ok ill take the tinyurl out.. no problem..
Old 11/20/2011, 13:36   #12

please upload this to a free, no-survey place thx
Old 11/20/2011, 14:04   #13

thanxx bro....
Old 11/20/2011, 20:49   #14

I can't download it with hidemyazz too. I filled up survey and download a program for unlock but it can't be unlock
Old 11/21/2011, 06:45   #15

Smile FREE download link - Trainer v1.2

I take no responsibility for the file being working/fake/virus. Just re-hosted it for FREE! :-