Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 09:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DH2005 trainer, 29th August, 2011

Discussion on DH2005 trainer, 29th August, 2011 within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 08/30/2011, 22:13   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagu View Post
1.) The trainer itself was made from scratch. As shown in the pictures, yes, we did not make the handling hack and have it in our trainer. Also, if you look in your pictures, you'll notice that inathero said "However all the ViP cheats (and some free ones but that's not the point) were completely created by scratch by LiveDown." this does not mean all our cheats were taken from others. The majority of the trainer was created only by livedown
The cheats that aren't made by livedown are handling hack, instant powerups, and transparent hack
2.) We didn't say that we will NOT BE ABLE to update the bot. Just that it'll take a longer time and if you want a faster available trainer, go to an external source or what not
you'll also notice that the 3 pictures you posted before are dated to a later time meaning development of the project is still going.
3) We found our own hacks and implemented it. Yes we can use CE
4) [you'll notice that we decided not to do that at a later post due to the fact that we did not make the hack. We can post a picture proof of that if you so wished
5) multiplayer hacks are not illegal. Reversing a program's protection is indeed illegal. if you do that, you are partaking in illegal activities which I suppose would be fitting for someone with low morals and extreme arrogance like yourself. Go do something better with your time.
6) As the creator of the bypass, i'm sure you know how it works as well. Even if I copied and pasted the code and just did a tiny tweak, it still wouldn't work for our trainer. Instead I just noted down the method used, and rewrote it to fit the trainer. If you really did make the bypass, you would know that entire sections would have to be re-written / created in order to bypass modifications. All you did was something very basic which was to check when a certain address is being read, and then replace each byte from that address onwards with the original byte
We did not steal anti cheat bypass from you, we adopted it. Also i read it in your thread at Deerhunter that you UPDATED the hacks that were patched and so you did not find each and every single one of those hacks from scratch yourself.

you don't know the fact that it didn't even work for me it only worked for some and Inathero deciphered the sig and made it give a lot more EXP and REP than it would normally and to make it be functional for all players. Our pursuit time works very different from yours and we have RANDOM values to PREVENT a ban because if they see our pursuit time is always the same then it's easy ban. Ours gives about 1500+ rep and 4500+ cash each run.
we did it to the best of our abilities to make pursuit timer random, however due to us not having extreme knowledge in asm we aren't able to limit the randomization and decided to leave it as it is since it gives huge amount of exp and money which is the desired effect
what persuit time are you talking? your vip? i will post it here the free persuit time... livedown is making money but their not ashame that there is free working persuit time...
Old 08/30/2011, 22:31   #17

1. Just because MAYBE you did some of the cheats yourself, you are still a ripper. You were reverse-engineering other people's trainers and the zBot too. This is code theft.

2. Yeah, you were bullshitting you don't have time to update it etc etc... You didn't have a clue where to start it at all.

3. Obvious lie as the posted pictures proves them. You were ripping many codes from other trainers and bots.

4. Even if you did that, you have stolen that cheat as you didn't ask permission from the author to implement it, just reverse-engineered the trainer and took it without a word, so majority of the people would still think it is one of your awesome team's cheat.

5. Yeah right... Your program was made with the sole purpose of violating another program's ToS, AND it is bypassing it's anti-cheat protection too. As for calling me arrogant, you steal from me so I don't see how am I the arrogant or egoistic as you are the incompetent "trainer maker" who is running around, stealing everything that may be useful. If I am pissed off when I am robbed, that is not arrogant. I just hate lame rippers. I have low morale, says the thief to me. How ironic.

6. As the creator of the bypass, I had to figure out what is the protection, I had to find the code which is reading the memory, I had to make sure there are no secondary protections while all you did was taking this info from my trainer and modified my script to do the same in your trainer. Even though it was not hard, you still had to look into other's work (again). So yes, it was simple, yet you couldn't do it. Shows your fine skills again.

Quote:
Also i read it in your thread at Deerhunter that you UPDATED the hacks that were patched and so you did not find each and every single one of those hacks from scratch yourself.
1. Most of these cheats were made completely by me.
2. If any of them wasn't, it was because I was in the deerhunter team, thus we have changed information with each other sometimes.
3. When the game was updated and they have changed all codes, I was the one who updated the cheats (which means done it again from scratch) and it was put in the deerhunter trainer based on my work. I mean the trainer which was released way before your bot. Some of the cheats that I didn't update was added by Anonymous. You cannot call me a ripper in any way, as we had all of your cheats way before you, including the pursuit timer cheat which was a private hack (just leeched by some idiot ripper again).

So you have misunderstood something fairly well. Cheats has to be updated sometimes you know (or you don't), regardless that they are your own cheats.

Quote:
you don't know the fact that it didn't even work for me it only worked for some and Inathero deciphered the sig and made it give a lot more EXP and REP than it would normally and to make it be functional for all players.
Of course it didn't work correctly, because you have aquired an outdated code. Interestingly enough, because I have the fixed version, it is working correctly for everyone. Yeah, so much for making your own cheats. You have taken the "sig", which means you just use my code to find the location of the injection and tinkered with it from that point. But how would you find the correct code if you wouldn't rip it again? Guess you didn't have a clue about this one either.

In summary, if you steal codes from someone, don't be surprised if they are pissed off. Calling me arrogant from your mouth is very funny, since it requires a bit arrogancy to just rip off other's programs and take everything from it for your own bot.
If you would have done all, 100% of the software on your own, noone would be angry. But if you steal, at least stfu. With your wast amount of wisdom, you claim that making the trainer's C++ code is the hard part, yet you steal from others to skip the "easy" part. Let me tell you that without the "easy" part, there is no trainer at all. Your whole work is based on code theft, regardless of how you implement it into your own tool.

You can stop playing the innocent now, because it is very clear that these accusations against you are true. All of them. Rippers are despised by honest trainer makers and since you are one of them, I will not try to even pretend that I have respect towards you.

So, what do you think? If I change a few bytes in a VIP trainer and remove the protection from it, then it is not a 100% copy of the original already, therefore it is my work right? Ah please spare me your legal shit as we both know that you cannot go to court with a multiplayer trainer and cry that it was cracked. Besides, bypassing anti-cheat protection is also against the DMCA, so even in this matter, you are lacking the neccessary knowledge.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2011, 22:37   #18

i think its not livedown,, its businessdown
Old 08/30/2011, 22:42   #19

Jagu,You stealed codes from Distortion,DeerHunter,Artmix96 and more trainer developers.ZBot and MysTery Card Bot codes from Artmix96,Heat Level 5,Pursuit Loader,Disable spikes,stop traffic,wall hack,Tank hack,unlock Tier and Wall mode codes from Distortion,Handling,Instant Powerups and Acceleration codes from Geri1 and You sell free trainers codes for $$$ First DH2005.net,Dagett111,Vitaleks,pepo930x,DISTORTION, xGamerzx(Drunk') made trainers for NFS World.DH2005 made multi-function trainer and they increased hack skills and more skilled trainers.
Old 08/31/2011, 00:43   #20

Ger1 and Ozix... just so you know, I have documented proof of artmix/android the creator of zbot asking me for my autoit bot source and array of bytes and addys for the heatlevel 5 hack etc. I coded the bot from scratch and i have full proof for it. You are welcome to see it anytime.

I can post screenshots of artmix begging me for my source code and hacks.

Quote:
1. Most of these cheats were made completely by me.
2. If any of them wasn't, it was because I was in the deerhunter team, thus we have changed information with each other sometimes.
3. When the game was updated and they have changed all codes, I was the one who updated the cheats (which means done it again from scratch) and it was put in the deerhunter trainer based on my work. I mean the trainer which was released way before your bot. Some of the cheats that I didn't update was added by Anonymous. You cannot call me a ripper in any way, as we had all of your cheats way before you, including the pursuit timer cheat which was a private hack (just leeched by some idiot ripper again).

So you have misunderstood something fairly well. Cheats has to be updated sometimes you know (or you don't), regardless that they are your own cheats.
Also let me make this clear... just because you guys FOUND/MADE the hacks first doesn't mean anyone else who finds the same hacks after you is a ripper/stealer. And you already know that outdated hacks are useless as it is... we did find those hacks that we sell from scratch... like finding the addys/bytes etc using CE and Olly. If you don't want to admit it then i don't care. I respect you geri/987654321 but you keep arguing that we sell ripped hacks and you are so wrong! most of the hacks on our trainer are free. If you think the pursuit time is stolen... then think what you want. If it will make everyone happy we will release our pursuit time hack for the public for free until it gets patched! WE UPDATE THE HACKS FROM SCRATCH EVERY SINGLE TIME just like you(geri) do with deerhunter hacks. Doesn't matter if you are in a team or not... if you release hacks that are not YOURS according to you you are a stealer/ripper.

SilentScOpe/ Jagu and Inathero are 2 different people.

Geri1 i don't have time to reply to your post now but i will reply to you later.
Old 08/31/2011, 01:02   #21

OK Jagu but look at the video's release video.It's Takumitofu(Crows Zero) Moderator in DH2005.net's video and his increase all pursuit stats.Now WHO RIPPED ALL CHEATS AND CODES?????????????
Old 08/31/2011, 03:11   #22

Quote:
Also let me make this clear... just because you guys FOUND/MADE the hacks first doesn't mean anyone else who finds the same hacks after you is a ripper/stealer.
Exactly, but you didn't find them in the game, you found them in other's trainers. This is a difference.

Quote:
And you already know that outdated hacks are useless as it is
And my cheats are using aobscan, eg the turbo that I have made more than 6 months ago and still working without any modifications. Or the pursuit timer cheat where I had to make a small modification only in the past few months.

Quote:
we did find those hacks that we sell from scratch
You said:
Quote:
Inathero deciphered the sig and made it give a lot more EXP and REP than it would normally
This means you did not make it from scratch. Even if you have made fixes in it.

Quote:
most of the hacks on our trainer are free
I make my trainers with CE. And my text file is starting like this:

Need for Speed World trainer v1.21 , 29th August, 2011

Made by 987654321 for Deerhunter2005.net

Trainer was created by using Cheat Engine. Credits goes for DarkByte for creating CE.
()

Date and version, name of the author, giving credits to the CE project and Dark Byte. And the about box also states that the trainer was made with Cheat Engine.
This is how honest trainer makers are giving respect to other authors, unlike in your case. Not at the end of the file in tiny letters, but right at the start so everyone can see who's work has been contributed to the project. You did not credit those people who's work has been contributed to the project this or that way and I bet you didn't ask permission from them either.

Quote:
Doesn't matter if you are in a team or not... if you release hacks that are not YOURS according to you you are a stealer/ripper.
When I said that some cheats may not be completely my work only, I didn't mean that I didn't make them. I meant that some cheats were made before me and when they have stopped working, I remade them. It is very clear that my trainer is not a copy of the old DH trainer because as people have noticed, my cheats are working differently, only the idea of making that kind of cheat was taken from the DH trainer. Also, the last DH trainer was updated partially by using the info that I have given to Anonymous so you can hardly consider me the ripper. I didn't even ask for credits in the old DH trainer at all.

Some cheats are similar to the old one, I have made a few completely differently and when Lab was still on the site, he has introduced me to this game and gave some info about it.

You can hardly consider this ripping, especially since I was helping in the project and I did not ask for any credits. Quite the opposite of what you do.

Besides, I have made many cheats that others didn't. Eg. I have a fully working car changer with all of the currently available or soon available cars (like the Vantage, and I had posted videos about the Exige and 911 GT3 before they appeared in the game). I have made the pursuit time cheat for first and the instant cooldown cheat. I have created the race time cheat and the turbo cheat. Oh yeah, I have also made an anti-cheat bypass, again, for first. And I have re-created almost all of the old DH cheats on my own from scratch.

Do you think I need to rip other's options? I guess not. Besides, making more options is not a priority for me. You don't even understand it because you do this for money. For you, the only important thing is the result, to have a trainer with as many options as you can. For me, it is about creating the cheat itself and fiddle with asm codes for fun. My result is not a working trainer but an increase in knowledge of reverse-engineering at the end. You take the shortcut, miss all the "hacking" part and learn nothing from it.

With looking into other's trainers, you really pissed off many people, because it is a great shame to do such a thing.

Your initial approach, having a bot that can be used with other's trainers was not a problem at all. Your problems have started when you wanted to add these hacks to your bot and you had no idea how to do most of them. You should have made the bot VIP and the cheats free, yet you did the opposite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozix View Post
OK Jagu but look at the video's release video.It's Takumitofu(Crows Zero) Moderator in DH2005.net's video and his increase all pursuit stats.Now WHO RIPPED ALL CHEATS AND CODES?????????????
Takumitofu (aka Crows Zero) was using my cheats to do his "power leveling service" on the DH site. I knew about it and he did this with my permission. Some other people however was just leaching the codes from the forum. This is why we have banned almost everyone from the DH team some time ago.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/31/2011, 06:58   #23

Quote:
OMG it says VIRUS!!!!!!!!!! DOWNLOAD WITH CAUTION!
NO VIRUS there is hundred people already download this software including me and there is no virus please dont make any false information
Old 08/31/2011, 07:56   #24

hey how do u start the trainer? so it does the pursuit autmaticly???
Old 08/31/2011, 09:07   #25

i hate trafic, so how can set the tank mode to not stop if you hit a something over the road, like a trafic car? what tank percent i need?
Old 08/31/2011, 10:41   #26

Quote:
Ger1 and Ozix... just so you know, I have documented proof of artmix/android the creator of zbot asking me for my autoit bot source and array of bytes and addys for the heatlevel 5 hack etc. I coded the bot from scratch and i have full proof for it. You are welcome to see it anytime.

I can post screenshots of artmix begging me for my source code and hacks.

Also let me make this clear... just because you guys FOUND/MADE the hacks first doesn't mean anyone else who finds the same hacks after you is a ripper/stealer. And you already know that outdated hacks are useless as it is... we did find those hacks that we sell from scratch... like finding the addys/bytes etc using CE and Olly. If you don't want to admit it then i don't care. I respect you geri/987654321 but you keep arguing that we sell ripped hacks and you are so wrong! most of the hacks on our trainer are free. If you think the pursuit time is stolen... then think what you want. If it will make everyone happy we will release our pursuit time hack for the public for free until it gets patched! WE UPDATE THE HACKS FROM SCRATCH EVERY SINGLE TIME just like you(geri) do with deerhunter hacks. Doesn't matter if you are in a team or not... if you release hacks that are not YOURS according to you you are a stealer/ripper.

SilentScOpe/ Jagu and Inathero are 2 different people.

Geri1 i don't have time to reply to your post now but i will reply to you later.
When the bot and had autoclicker a very long made. I asked you if I have no idea what you're a thief, and asked you two functions but you ignored my request, because I thought you as a friend to give me because I helped you with the code for auto updates for your bot
About the pursuit time he stole it from that trainer from GERI

They also stole the idea about the mystery bot...

They also stole my map here, see
MY

LiveDown

They stole all my maps, cooldown just as an example
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2011, 11:55   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by artmix96 View Post
When the bot and had autoclicker a very long made. I asked you if I have no idea what you're a thief, and asked you two functions but you ignored my request, because I thought you as a friend to give me because I helped you with the code for auto updates for your bot
About the pursuit time he stole it from that trainer from GERI

They also stole the idea about the mystery bot...

They also stole my map here, see
MY

LiveDown

They stole all my maps, cooldown just as an example
this what im using, together with the 1.2 trainer, i got 6 million cash now
Old 08/31/2011, 14:49   #28

I'm sorry that I have to say, but Jagu (aka SilentScOpe) disappointed me, at first I thought it is an honest person, and I appreciated him, but apparently I was wrong.
Although he does not want to admit the charges against him, I hope at least, that users of this site, to can see and judge themselves, who has right and who not.
Old 08/31/2011, 15:17   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by russian4life23 View Post
hey how do u start the trainer? so it does the pursuit autmaticly???
Use it with any bot, or with a macro. The trainer doesn't have a bot feature. It is just a trainer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naks22 View Post
i hate trafic, so how can set the tank mode to not stop if you hit a something over the road, like a trafic car? what tank percent i need?
The default value for the custom tank mode is equal to the Juggernaut's power.

EDIT:
Lol really. They have posted the maps but removed the DH2005 sign. Not even a single map should be credited properly.
Old 08/31/2011, 23:11   #30

For some reason, Geri's hack never crashes for me, while Livedown's hack crashes sometimes. I preferred Geri's hack cuz its more professional, I can enter my desired value and messing around with the car changer while livedown's cannot. Livedown is a little bit far behind, the only thing i like about livedown's hack is its interface.