Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 10:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

tier 3 which car to buy

Discussion on tier 3 which car to buy within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 12/06/2011, 15:03   #16

elite*gold: 0
if he want racing - buy m3gtr, better is porsche 911gt3...

im try lambo but handling is poor
Old 12/06/2011, 18:20   #17

elite*gold: 0
Top T3 cars are
911 GTR Boost only
959 Cash or Boost
Mercilago Boost only
BMW M3 Cash at lvl40 or Boost
BMW Z4 GT3 Boost only

Get some Boost and buy the 911 it is the best car in the game so far.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
tier evo lvl
07/20/2009 - Rappelz - 1 Replies
hallo hab ma ne frage zum tier evo lvl will ma wissen wie man das erhöht und so pls antworten
WHAT IS A TIER
07/10/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies
WHAT IS A TIER IN RFO ONLINE???
Tier 5 into Tier 6 in 2.4
03/01/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
I don't believe this has been posted yet, I did a quick search but wasn't able to come up with anything. I got this idea when I was reading the PTR notes. Apparently, you're able to switch in a Tier 5 or Tier 6 token to get a piece of your class's Season 2 PVP set. Now, this may not seem significant at first, but consider this. Try spending a Tier 5 token on a piece of Season 2 gear and then petitioning a Game Master to help you. Report you accidently spent a Tier Six token in order...
Tier 5 Loot off Tier 4 Mobs
05/02/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Here is Moutainmaze Exploit lol. I hope this hasn't been posted yet but here is another one. They havnt fixed this yet, but its only a matter of time. In CommanLands near the Nek/FG entrances there is a instanced zone guarded by shadowed watchers. They are level 35 VV and grouped in sets of 2-3. Their loot tables for chests is on Teir 5 while they are Teir 4. If you can take them down (could solo them at level 29) their chests drop some nice things that the vendors buy for $$$. ...
was ist das für ein tier?
05/11/2005 - Off Topic - 17 Replies
http://www.mymtw.de/files/usergaleries/166508.jpg also son viech hab ich noch nie gesehen^^ sieht aus wie ne mischung aus nem' lama und nem' schaf