Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Music
You last visited: Today at 07:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

<<Favorite rock band>>

Discussion on <<Favorite rock band>> within the Music forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
<<Favorite rock band>>

As the title says,whats your fav rock band.metal,soft,hard,whatever.

Mine is SOAD.Too bad they never had a concert in England.
How about you?
Old 03/13/2009, 16:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
Sorry didn`t spot that section.Can someone move?
and btw,Interpol are pretty cool

Similar Threads Similar Threads
*~*# War Rock Ankündigung: War Rock Chapter 3 *~*#
08/08/2010 - WarRock - 31 Replies
Hey hab mal wieder getrickst und rumgeforscht und diese Infos erhalten euer Narichten-Sprecher .Synergy War Rock Chapter 3 wird erst im Jahr 2011 rauskommen aber es wird sich viel verändern! ~ Es wird ein Grafikwechsel kommen und ihr werdet in War Rock euch mehr wohlfühlen ~ Vielleicht noch ein neues UI (User Interface) ~ Neue Maps mfg. euer News Direktor .Synergy :awesome:
My Band Again!
07/27/2009 - Music - 9 Replies
Hey everyone, some of you may have listened to the music i posted about my band last year, this year we have a new album coming out, and 2 of the songs from it are on our myspace called "East Point" and "Footsteps" please check it out and let me know what you all think =] -DJ / TheDewPoint From The Balcony *NEW EVERYTHING!!!* bei MySpace Music - Kostenlos MP3s anhören, Bilder & Musikvideos ansehen
My Band!
01/06/2009 - Music - 15 Replies
Check out my band "From The Balcony" add us if u like us, or tell me what you think. thanks! MySpace.com - From The Balcony *NEW SONGS!* - Collegeville, Pennsylvania - Alternativ / Rock / Powerpop - www.myspace.com/fromthebalconypa
Which Band You Like
04/04/2008 - Music - 2 Replies
NOTE: If You Do Not Listen Nor Like Death Metal/Heavy Metal/Black Metal Do Not Participate In This Poll Unless You Have Sampled All Bands Music