Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Music
You last visited: Today at 05:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the E

Discussion on 25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the E within the Music forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the E

This list is… well… basically exactly what the title says it is: twenty-five really good albums that I think are worth a listen, preferably sooner rather than later what with the lunar situation and all. That's not to say this the definitive list of my favorite twenty-five albums. Not at all. There's a lot I'm leaving off the list because I feel that they've already been discussed to death on MB or elsewhere, because I just don't think I have enough to say about them to warrant a write up, or because for whatever reason they just don't mesh with the whole Moon-crashing-into-the-Earth motif in my mind.

Anyway, on to the first entry...

The Batlord

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rammstein Albums
01/31/2011 - Music - 10 Replies
Hey wäre vlt einer so nett wenn einer Rammstein Albums hat könnt er die vlt auf irgendwo uploaden? bin zu faul um alles von Youtube zu ziehen!(und due qualli ist nicht so gut) mfg Anima & nein das ist kein Warez!
How to view private profiles and photo albums in Facebook?
03/28/2010 - Facebook - 0 Replies
wonder if someone knew how to view private profiles and photos in facebook?
MILLIONS OF ALBUMS
05/10/2007 - Off Topic - 21 Replies
You can have these albums for 24 hours or more legeal chnage file name or put in MP3 and dealt that works 2 have forever http://www.albumbase.com/
Wert eines 70 Jahre altes albums
09/03/2006 - Main - 10 Replies
hallo leute. ich hab ein Album mit Orginal Bilder von der Winter Oympiade 1936 es sind alles orginal fotos..keine gedruckten. da sind auch fotos von der SS u.s.w aber keine militerischen. z.B. man sieh Hitler auf paar fotos. wie viel ware es ca wert? ich will es bei ebay für ca 100? reinsetzen