Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Music
You last visited: Today at 23:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NES soundtracks

Discussion on NES soundtracks within the Music forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NES soundtracks

so i thought id start a topic about the nintendo NES sountracks.
ill start off with silver surfer.

now lets continue this thread on!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
World of Warcraft soundtracks
08/10/2010 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Hi all. Download mega Epic music of the online game World of Warcraft, all I upload 5 albums with soundtracks from WoW. Enjoy! http://i29.tinypic.com/2emnax4.jpg The World of Warcraft soundtrack was composed and arranged by Jason Hayes, Tracy W. Bush, Derek Duke and Glenn Stafford. It was released on November 23, 2004 together with the collector's edition of the game. It features most of the compositions featured in the original release of the game. Many of the earlier Warcraft game...
[?] 12sky2 soundtracks
07/17/2009 - 12Sky2 - 1 Replies
Anyone have 12sky2 soundtracks? I like that, that's so cool.
Crank 2 High Voltage Soundtracks
06/14/2009 - Music - 6 Replies
Hallo Leuds Ich find den Film einfach geil also hab ich mir sofort die Soundtracks geholt und auf Youtube mit Cover geuppet. Name: Mike Patton Songs:
Game & Anime Soundtracks
08/14/2007 - Main - 27 Replies
Hier findet Ihr alle möglichen Gamesoundtracks zu PC und Konsolen Games, sowie Animes...klick auf den Button/Click on the button to search game soundtracks... http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/3895/button4ce .gif Und bitte nicht doof fragen ob es erlaubt ist....dann bitte das hier lesen: Galbadia Hotel Legal Information We realize MP3s have become a hot-heated issue in recent times, so we'd like to provide some clarification: Galbadia Hotel will make every effort to not only...