Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Walking Dead:RTS Near fully upgraded acc. For sale. Ready to dominate all Tournaments

Discussion on Walking Dead:RTS Near fully upgraded acc. For sale. Ready to dominate all Tournaments within the Mobile Games Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Walking Dead:RTS Near fully upgraded acc. For sale. Ready to dominate all Tournaments

I'm selling my account due to retiring/stepping back from competitive play. I have continued to maintain account and upgrade what's left of the town (which isn't a lot). Currently on a 200+ day log-in streak. This account is ready to dominate all forms of Tournaments.

Level: 100
32 5* Characters (4dupes - level up fodder!)
Most 4* Characters

Town:
Town Hall: 20
Training Grounds: 20-17-11-11
Farms: ALL 20
Armoury: 20-20
Houses: All level 20 (330 Max capacity)
Material/Scavenger Camps: ALL 20
Workshops: 20,16,11
Material/Food Storages: All currently 19 and working on level 20

Ultra Rare Gear:
School Bags: 12
Walkie Talkies: 11
Scopes: 30
Night Vision Goggles: 27
Police Shields: 43
Holsters: 44
Long Coats: 34
Briefcases: 52

Elite Gear:
Beanies: 29
Flak Jackets: 22
Weathered Journal: 76
Camp Stove: 92
Waist Toolpack: 80
Topographic Map: 84
Gas Masks: 64

General:
Raid Refills: 350+ (should easily be enough to win solo raid if not two)
War Refills: 32
World Energy: 70
100s of Basic Tokens/Silver/Gold
SD Points: 77k+
180+ Days in Legendary Training and very, very well set to own a solo level up and over 1000 toons already cooked.

Serious offers considered.

Photos available upon request.
Feel free to add me on the Line chat app - ID is: Perrance
PayPal only. Account and Facebook details to be passed over once funds received.
I have good links within the region should you choose to jump straight into one of the Top Factions.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The Walking Dead: Road To Survival Account For Sale
08/20/2017 - Mobile Games - 1 Replies
Lvl 100 11 th prestige 1st place faction with all 1st place toons in roster. Thousands of dollars spent. Currently ranked 42 on leader boards. Tons of armoury materials and weapons to break down 40+ 5* toons And much more!
Walking Dead:Road to Survival account for sale
01/17/2017 - Mobile Games Trading - 1 Replies
Level 84 (59 world energy) 26 5* (Characters although 4 are Dupes) 45 4* Characters 120 day+ log-in streak Top 60 player in region 30k+ rep, Very good win/loss ratio 280+ Raid Cans (guaranteed win in solo raid) 30 War Cans 70 World Energy Cans 75k+ SD points 5* recruits tokens 4000/10000
The Walking Dead: Road To Survival Lvl100 Account For Sale
01/16/2017 - Mobile Games Trading - 0 Replies
Lvl 100 9th prestige 1st place faction with all 1st place toons in roster. Thousands of dollars spent. Currently ranked 42 on leader boards. Tons of armoury materials and weapons to break down 40+ 5* toons And much more!
Walking Dead Road To Survival Account up for sale. (6 5*s!)
08/06/2016 - Mobile Games Trading - 0 Replies
I am looking to sell my account. I have 6 5*characters along with 25 4* characters and an assortment of 3*s. I am level 35 with a level 19 town hall. I have a lot of great weapons and othe gear to help beat roadmaps/levels/people at anytime. If anyone is interested please message me and I will send pictures of the account. The price of this account is also disclosed until I receive a message. I will negotiate a good price for the both of us
★ WoW Account For Sale [Fully Upgraded] ★
03/18/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
ElitePvPers Community, I have my account for sale! I have been forced to quit WoW by the parental unit in my home, so I thought I'd try to atleast make a profit. The credit card was cancelled and, therefore, the account is now temporarily frozen. Account Email: [email protected] Account Password: Characters: - Dayuss (85 Undead Priest) - Notchilli (85 Blood Elf Paladin) - Parrotfish (68 Human Warlock)