Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] - The Walking Dead -Road To Survival (50+ epics)

Discussion on [WTS] - The Walking Dead -Road To Survival (50+ epics) within the Mobile Games Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] - The Walking Dead -Road To Survival (50+ epics)

Hi All,

Selling my account for cheap cause i pretty much just want my account to go on instead of it being wasted.

Account details :
World cans- 120
Raid cans - 115
War cans - 61

More then 50+ , five star characters including (these are max level and T4) :
1) Andrea x3
2) Shield Garrett x2
3) Shield Michonne
4) Revive Hershel
5) Command Jesus x2
6) Yellow Sandy
7) Davie x2
8) Christmas Negan
9) Shiva (new one)
10) Kenny
11) Mirabell x2
12) Skylar
13) Sophia x2
14) Richard
15) Shane, heath, negan, angela, eric, bonnie, derek, norma, scout and really alot and alot more..yes almost all maxed.

Extras : 250k + depot points, 100k survival, 16 bags and 6 walkies, 40 over four star weapons (Stun weapons too), a ton of materials for weapon and leveling, and alot more.

Yea i have spent several thousands on the game, just name your price and it will be considered. You are pretty much 100% set in the game without needing to buy anything with this account. 100% legit, if you are worried, message me. I will post all my images and details.

Line ID : brysp