Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SERVICE] Android Game charge Service

Discussion on [SERVICE] Android Game charge Service within the Mobile Games Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SERVICE] Android Game charge Service

Android Game charge Service ~CHEAP~

What is it?
Its a Service which charge your Account with the Premium Items you want like Coins,Stones,Diamonds whatever on your game is the premium currency.You will get the double amount as on regular way if you use our service.

as example: you want some premium currency for 15 $/€ you will get something for 30$/€ or a lilttle bit more/rarely a bit less. But you will know before because on every Service call you have to get direct in contact with us and speak about.

or direct here in topic or pn.

Which Games are supported?
many games feel free to ask.

or direct here.

Exactly how much will i get?
please contact us via Skype. we does not know every game and maybe has to do a little research.

How i have to pay?
For the Beginning we only accept paying directly with playstore giftcard codes with the ammount you want to get items.
We add some other later

Searching/!\
- for the moment we search some premium Elitepvpers Members who Test the Service and give a Feedback. Thank you

Questions?
feel free to ask here or contact via Skype(languages German and Englisch):

Best Way to get us, try skype if no response, leave a pm here and we will give you a time you can reach us on skype.

If you used the Service please leave a short feedback on the Thread. Thank you
Old 08/18/2016, 08:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 225
Hey man i could Vouche you for a good free-Vouche-Package from you
Old 09/22/2016, 15:50   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Sounds nice, pm me if I am trusted enough for an vounch.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
★Hyper ELO's Middleman Service★ Completely Free of Charge
03/16/2021 - Middleman - 99 Replies
Middleman Service by Hyper ELO I will be providing my middleman service free of charge as a payback to the community of elitepvpers. Hopefully this will add a bit more security and reduce the scams taking place day by day. First, you should contact me through PM here or add my Skype that can be found below in the signature. Afterwards, we will create a group chat including the buyer and the seller and myself where we will discuss the entire transaction. After all the terms have been...
[Buying] Programmier Service für Android Apps
05/02/2014 - Coders Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo Leute habe ein fertiges Android App gekauft und habe auch dafür Tutorial wo gezeigt hat was ich genau machen muss um die App zu installieren. Doch ich habe Irgendwo ein fehler das es nicht klappt so wie ich will. Wer kennt sich mit Android Apps Programmierung aus und hat lust geld zu verdienen ? Der soll mich bitte bei skype adden! skype: rebulm11
[Selling] Selling Fun Run boosting service (for both iOS/Android)
01/03/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, I'm the first person to ever offer a Fun Run boosting service, which will help you go up in rankings and get some coins on the side as well. Here's a youtube video of it in action: Fun Run v2.01 Hack + Providing Boosting Services - YouTube Currently I'm selling 30 consecutive wins (there is always a chance of dcing but its VERY rare) for $10. This includes no deaths, a random number of kills each match and:
++ Android Level Service ++
04/26/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 9 Replies
Hallo Ich biete hier mein Level Service an auf ganz vershiedenen Spielen. Zum beispiel: - Order and Chaos Online - Combat arms - Hill cimb - Simson Springfield und so weiter... Ich habe einige Spiele. Bis jetzt nur auf android.
[Service] Android Smartphones!
10/21/2012 - Trading - 2 Replies
Guten Tag, ich biete hier meinen Android Service an. Dieser beinhaltet: - Root - Unroot - CWM flashen - Kernel flashen - Firmwares flashen