Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Taichi Panda Treasure Hunter Account lvl 95 620k might, VIP7

Discussion on Taichi Panda Treasure Hunter Account lvl 95 620k might, VIP7 within the Mobile Games Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Taichi Panda Treasure Hunter Account lvl 95 620k might, VIP7

Hi everyone!

I want to sell my Taichi Panda account. I've been so busy lately and dont have the time anymore to appreciate the game like before. My main character is on the EU20 server, but ive got like 3-5 VIP4 on more recent servers. You will get access to every server and character, so you can check for yourselves.

Short about the account:

- Treasure Hunter lvl 95(just got to 95)
- VIP 7
- All pets, except Master Shoo, Master Mao and Thunder Lord. Main pets are enhanched. Borik, Boxer, Hades and Sun Wukong with skins.
- Sparkfang and Fireborn. Fireborn tier 3 lvl 28. Almost fully equipped with purple gear, only missing saddle. Only need a few more shards from the battlefield store
- All 26Q runes++ Over half of the runes are lvl 90 and some are lvl 80
- All skills lvl 95
- Demigods: Azure Dragon lvl 100, White Tiger lvl 24
- Full Neptune set Q32 refinement lvl 180+, best belt combo with my set(if im not mistaken)
- All exalt skills are purple and orange
- 20 titles
- 3 outfits
- Member of the #1 guild on EU20 server.

I've made an imgur album where you can get a closer look at all the information about my character. If there's more you need to know, feel free to PM me!

Heres the link to my account images:

Send me a PM if you want to talk price

Tags
mobile game, taichi panda, taichi panda account