Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Marvel Future Fight

Discussion on Marvel Future Fight within the Mobile Games Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Marvel Future Fight

Im selling a Marvel Future Fight account, if you do not know this game, it is published by NetMarble and by far is better 100x than Marvel Contest of Champions.

My account info:
12 characters 6* almost fully mastered and lvl 60, inclused rare unfarmables char (Angela, She hulk, Sister Grimm)

Over 15million golds, 700+ clear tickets, 10k GuK's(Gear up kits), almost 2k Dimension Debris, almost maxed out labs equipments.

If you have interest to know other details regarding this account, please do not hesitate to EMAIL me at :

Note : I only converse in ENGLISH and no other language than this. I will check this post every once in a while but not everytime. If you want an instant reply just EMAIL me.